I hate that you can't trust FRERs anymore!

Thank you. I did a clear blue digi yesterday and it said not pregnant and I've done some ics this morning and can't see anything on them, although the ovulation tests are quite strong :think:
So I'm thinking I'm out so I'm just going to enjoy our holiday and re-assess the situation when we're back! It's annoying that I've still got symptoms though :( xx

Thank you. I did a clear blue digi yesterday and it said not pregnant and I've done some ics this morning and can't see anything on them, although the ovulation tests are quite strong :think:
So I'm thinking I'm out so I'm just going to enjoy our holiday and re-assess the situation when we're back! It's annoying that I've still got symptoms though :( xx
Aw.. I’m sorry. I’ll still keep my fingers crossed until it’s confirmed. I hope you have fun and safe travels!

Oh no! I thought they looked promising to start with! Enjoy your holiday x

Thank you ladies. My period started on Sunday evening, so I think it must have been a chemical as my period is horrible :think: :-( xx

Thank you lovelies :hug:
We really don't find it easy to conceive so it's a bit of blow to feel like you've actually done it and then have it taken away! But we know we're very lucky for what we've got :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back