do i trust superdrug tests?

mandii

Reaction score
im 10dpo and just had a very faint line on a superdrug test with fmu should i trust this? xx

I would hope that you can trust it :) but if you are not sure I would recommend getting a different brand and trying in a couple of days. Hope its exciting news for you! x

took another superdrug test and got another faint positive :) xx

Superdrugs have never failed me before, so I'd say congrats! xx

Maybe wait a day or two?

I waited until 15 dpo and got a brilliant + on a cheapie :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

i took a superdrug one yesterday and got nothing, took two today and got positives xx

Hun i got a faint bfp at 10dpo and tested the nxt day with a digi! and was pos! :) Good luck hun :) xxx

am i right in asuming that if i have 2 faint positives then im deffo pregnant x

Pretty much yeah, but it's still early doors yet and to save disappointment I'd wait 2 days and test again xx

I would say so, I thought false postivies where rare - but to be sure I'd go and get and frer or a digi that way you'll know for sure as it would be heartbreaking to think you were only to find out it was an evap line or something else xx

Last edited:
My first very very very faint positives this time were superdrugs. Id recommend them anytime.
If the line is pink then I'd say its your bfp. Get a digi maybe?x
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

just off phone to doctor who have told me if i have had 2 positives then ive to go see a midwife on friday :) xx

stick a pici on so we can see i love to see ppls + tests im a weirdo lol congrats i got my bfp on a ic at 9dpo x

dont have a piccy lines were so faint, will retest tomorrow and take one xx

I've got four Superdrug tests for when the time comes so I hope they are reliable!

i would think they are it says result in 3 mins i checked dead on 3 mins and had a faint line, asked my hubby if he could see it and he confirmed i wasnt seeing things xx

Id be inclined to say congratulations :D
Here's my superdrugs at 11dpo. Extreme faint!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334141249548.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334141249548.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 54
my lines are slightly darker than yours simone now begining to believe i am pregnant :) xxx

dont have a piccy lines were so faint, will retest tomorrow and take one xx

ahh yes mine were to faint to pick up by my camera aswel so i waited a few days and done a digi and it came up 2-3 :) yey hehe x

since i took a test yesterday and got negative then two this morning and got positives i believe i am pregnant xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back