I hate that you can't trust FRERs anymore!

Unicorn

Reaction score
So I took this this morning and a definite line came up within time but it's a lot lighter than I would have expected because I'm due on tomorrow or Saturday! Do you think it's just a nasty evap? Why did they ever change FRERs, you'd never get an evap on them before!
Xx

20220120_091647.jpg

So I took this this morning and a definite line came up within time but it's a lot lighter than I would have expected because I'm due on tomorrow or Saturday! Do you think it's just a nasty evap? Why did they ever change FRERs, you'd never get an evap on them before!
Xx

View attachment 93519
Ughhhh those are the worst. I like that they are pink dye, but definitely sick of the evaps myself. There are a few others that are much better at discerning the evaps vs the vvvvvvfl on frer…..so hopefully someone else will reply! Keep us posted if it darkens! Hope this is it for you! <3

That’s what mine looked like at 12 dpo or so. I’m going to say positive here. My indents were always grey. Yours is pink :) looking forward to an update in a few days. I didn’t get a dark like on frer until after I was due.

Xx

View attachment 93519
My tweak of your test <3

93502461-5E20-4871-B901-FA6C443502F5.jpeg

Thank you both and that's really reassuring mystic kitten, I think it's a positive too I'm just concerned about it being so faint as my other 2 were much stronger than that and a lot earlier xx

Thank you both and that's really reassuring mystic kitten, I think it's a positive too I'm just concerned about it being so faint as my other 2 were much stronger than that and a lot earlier xx
Aw, every pregnancy is different!! I feel like my frer with my other 2 were also darker at that point. Maybe they’ve changed them. It’s been like 6 years since my last baby <3

I’d say that’s a positive aswel! My advice is to get a digital the ones with just the word pregnant on, and not the weeks indicator or anything. That will tell you as soon as a frer does. I’ve just found out we’re expecting the other day and my line is really faint aswel. I’ve tested since and it’s still really faint (it had only been 2days haha!) I’m trying to refrain doing it every day as it’ll cost a fortune. Hopefully it’ll get darker , and it will for you too x

I was thinking they might have changed them as well mystic kitten, seeing as you can get evaps on them now when you definitely never use to! Honestly, if it ain't broke don't fix it :shakehead:
Thank you Sugar, that would be nice if it works out for both of us :D xx

Aaarrrgggghhhh!!!! This is doing my head in! I saved my FMU from this morning and my FRERs have just arrived so I've done another one and it's no darker than yesterday :doh: I've been reading up and apparently after all the problems with indents they reduced the sensitivity of FRERs so now they don't even advertise what it is but people say it's definitely no lower than 15miu! So I've ordered some claiming to be 10miu to arrive tomorrow and some clear blue early response digital which claim to be 10miu but do you think tomorrow will be too early to do one of them? I'll be heartbroken to see the words not pregnant :sad: xx

It’s a little darker, but at this point hcg doubles every 2 days so try to be patient :) I know it’s so difficult.. that’s why I got the cheap strips. I tested multiple times a day until I ran out lol. They actually gave me darker early results than frer.

Yeah, patience isn't one of my strongest qualities :doh:This is just so far from my previous experience of blazing FRERs days before my period was due, so I really hope it's not a sign of things not being ok and not progressing! I know I'm very lucky to have never experienced that but I really hope this isn't my luck running out!
Did you do a clear blue digital early response mystic kitten? And if so at what point did you get a 'pregnant' on that? Apparently they're 10 Miu where's FRERs are 15 now :think: xx

I got a ‘pregnant’ on a digital at 14dpo, same day as a very faint FRER.
So you should be ok to do one. It’s the one with the weeks on that are less sensitive so need to be done a week or so later.

I'm honestly not sure this is going to happen! Todays is the bottom test which may be a tiny bit darker than yesterday but my HCG levels obviously haven't doubled since Thursday :sad: xx

I'm honestly not sure this is going to happen! Todays is the bottom test which may be a tiny bit darker than yesterday but my HCG levels obviously haven't doubled since Thursday :sad: xx
I can't see a picture lovely xx

Yeah, it really is all consuming and we haven't experienced this before as although we find it hard to conceive once we do there is no doubt from the tests! This feels like finding out that I am pregnant and I'm not all in one go :doh:
And we go away on Monday so I'd really like to know what's going on before then, obviously preferably that I am pregnant but I'm losing hope that is going to be the outcome :sad: xx

See it’s darker, but unless you’re holding it up to the test from 2 days ago.. it’s not as big a difference. And think.. if you had 15 miu two days ago.. it still might only be 30. Take a digi test (not the weeks estimate). It will show pregnant at this point. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back