I dont normally symptom spot...

traci

Reaction score
Has the clomid worked first time? Over the weekend I had really bad headaches, although that might be due to working in a cold spot in the shop. Then on Sunday I thought I pulled a muscle low down on my stomach when I stretched. It still hurts, but I've got another similar pain on the opposite side. To poas or not?

:test: If you are due or late, i would def test

Good luck!:dance:

test test test test lol im a poas addict so idhave tested 50 times by now x x

I'd have to test, I can't help myself lol xx

If you ovulating was the only snag in your efforts, then i don't see why clomid wouldn't have an immediate effect.

I don't know if the other ladies on clomid noticed a change in their 2ww, maybe give them a shout :)

Fingers crossed Traci xx

I am due to test tomorrow. Dont know if I can handle a bfn right now, might leave it a copule of days. I hate testing cos I always see the same result. Pains have died down a little tonight, just felt really bloated/full like I've eaten a huge meal!!

I am about 8/9dpo and I have the same symptoms which i dont usually have. Fingers crossed, x

Due day today!! No symptoms at all so far and no :witch:

oooh go on test traci!!!!!! good luck it sounds good.

xx

Ooooh I've never felt under so much pressure to go for a piddle!! Lol Feeling seriously bloated again, really uncomfortable at work. No sign of the wicked :witch:

Sounding really good for you hunny, when are you going to test? My fingers and toes are crossed for you :fx: x x

If nothing by the weekend I'll test then, trying not to get my hopes up

Sounding so good hun!! Are you still waiting til the weekend to test? x x

possibly, really not sure at the mo. Whenever I test I always get af the next day. Its like the witch wants to kick me when I'm down!

Well I'm :slap: her away for you hun, really hope you get your BFP. :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back