• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a little bit of a rant!! *Warning big Rant*

aww sorry to hear about AF hun thought this was your month x x

But Ohhh no.. Silly me has nearly wiped the office out of toilet roll!! ( tmi sorry) !!!

Haha :) That's one of the perks of ttc for me - knowing when i'm due. I bet you had a HTP on you though ;)

Truthfully I didn't have any (although I know you probably do not believe me lol) But I had actually ran out of HPT's!

Gunna have a HUGE stock up of the cheapie HPT and OPK's ready for next cycle though!

Considering AF is here with a nice vendetta against me I have high spirits (no not alchohol lol).

I have to say.. It seems awfully quiet in the TTC and Am I Pregnant section this past 2 weeks!! Everybody has up and left us for Tri1!! We need more newbies!!!!

x

I have to say.. It seems awfully quiet in the TTC and Am I Pregnant section this past 2 weeks!! Everybody has up and left us for Tri1!! We need more newbies!!!!

Indeed, but who it their right mind would start ttc just before party season?

Hopefully it will be plenty of people New Years resolutions to get pregnant during 2011 and they'll all flock to PF :)

When i started there was a nice population of ladies who had been trying for a good few month and since then they've all gone, except for a couple who don't seem to come on very often anymore understandably.

That reminds me, need to update my Roll Call thread :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back