What symptoms have we all got this month?

hope ur right smokey :) and thanks cherry.. although.. this month we havent give it as much as we could have..only BD 1dpo.. so not expecting a bfp at all x

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm 6DPO or 3dpo but yesterday and last night I felt like I had a hangover, hot and headachey but I've not drank for ages!

I've also had the odd twinge in the pelvic area.

Oh and not to forget I've had positive OPKs last Sunday,Wed, Thur ,Fri possibly today but I ran out of cheapies so had to buy the boots ones and I haven't used those before but it's 90% as dark as the control line.

Has anyone used Boots OPKs??

xx

I'm only 3dpo according to ff and 5dpo according to medhelp and I dnt usualy symptom spot but iv has random prodding feeling in my boobs for a few days and today it's gone from light pain to moderate I'm right confused because I KNOW it's too early xxx I dnt usualy get hurty boobies until around 11dpo xxx

sorry for the poohy spelling :(

Today (possibly 7 dpo) I noticed my left nipple is darker than my right. Haven't seen that before!

Also lower back pain, headache, exhaustion, altough these are probably linked to the throat virus I'm having..

adding: shooting pain in lower abdomen and breasts once during the day, more sensitive nipples than yesterday, more zits (one on my calf of all places!) and kind of nausea. Sort of feeling like the food I eat doesn't go down into my stomach properly! Lot's of weird feelings in lower abdomen, none that remind me particularly of pms...

another one to add, peeing like a racehorse!!! im roughtly 9-10dpo! not sure if this is normal so early tho! prob onset of kidney infection or somthing! anyone else had this, this early....getting some AF type cramps so i'm prob gonna be out this month very soon!!! :(

Hey Maybe - I haven't tried the Boots ones before - are they any good? This was the first month I spent some real money on branded ones.

Good luck ladies - it has to be it for one of us surely. Lady luck will be on someones side :) Plus there hasn't been a BFP announcement for what seems like an age! One is def due!

I have NO symptoms today. None. Had thick cm earlier :shock: bleugh! but never read about that being any use!

xx

lots of watery/creamy/ streachy CM today! oh i don't know, i'm more confussed now than when i started ttc! :rofl:

:dust: for all you ladies who are due to test in the next few days! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back