My first 2ww :)

Still have my fingers crossed for you x

I've been reading on here to long to be wearing rose-tinted glasses hun ;)

I'm not talking about rose tinted glasses, i'm talking about being utterly and totally convinced and every fiber of your being telling you your pregnant when you probably aren't (i wasn't anyway lol) - you just can't prepare yourself for it. It just hits you :oooo:

Last edited:

I'm not talking about rose tinted glasses, i'm talking about being utterly and totally convinced and every fiber of your being telling you your pregnant when you probably aren't (i wasn't anyway lol) - you just can't prepare yourself for it. It just hits you :oooo:

Yep, that was me last cycle - it's horrid x

thats me this cycle!
If im not then - i need to take a break!!
Good luck Lander, hope you get lucky. xx

Yep, that was me last cycle - it's horrid x

If I am I am, if I'm not I'm not, god knows I've had messed up cycles and weird symptoms enough before now with my cysts, and thankfully then I was on the pill and knew I really, probably wasn't pregnant.

Admittedly if I'm not pregnant, I'd like to know why I've still got itchy arms today (a week after catching the sun on them...) and why I feel like I've had stitch in my tummy for well over 24 hours now... lol

Bodies are odd, maybe mine's decided to wind me up 'cos I turned 30 ;)

Itching is always my first pregnancy sign, usually from about 6-9 DPO. My arms and thighs usually :rofl: xx

Just this, so odd, wondering if it's from sun at BBQs last weekend, or 'cos we have new liquitabs, but it's annoying either way!

Not feeling like eating much, have had so little since Wed/Thurs that my party dressed were looser than they have been when I was trying them on last night :shock:

Yip that was me last cycle too. I had so many symptoms,starting around 4dpo, I was convinced and then AF turned up 2 days early. Totally gutted. Gonna try not to think about it this month (yeah yeah).

Good luck hun.xx

If I'm not, I'm putting it all down to turning 30..................

That was me last cycle too :( Not nice.

Good luck and Happy birthday for tomorrow :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back