All the Clomid ladies!

Well went in for 28 day bloods seen I hadnt ovulated by last week but I just know that I havent since then. Basically a big waiting game again. If the blood results next week still show no ov then my clomid will be upped to 100mg from 50. However I have to wait till day 42 to take the provera to induce a bleed again so basically Im hanging around for another 2 weeks but not even a worthwhile wait.

Spoke to her about the follicle tracking and she says is my dose gets upped to 100 then I would get a scan on cd 12. Welll still hope for ov showing but in my heart of hearts I now know its not worked.

Good im glad you'll get a tracking scan and i pray that you have ov'd and dont know about it

I am really sorry Laura, I have ovulated and had no symptoms at all, stay strong xxx

Hey girls, just a quick question. Are any of you on 100mg of clomid? If so did the 50mg not work for you? Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me. Nurse has said I will go up to 100 and then if that doesnt work 150 is max. If that doesnt work its another referral for some kind of injections to make me ovulate.

i'm on 100 started straight on that though i dont know why . And it hasn't produced too many follicles x

I'm on 50mg for clomid and on my 4th cycle. I was told by the nurse the other day that you can only have a maximum of 11 cycles of clomid in your whole life! Doesn't seem very many to me.
I'm on day 17 and haven't had many signs of ovulation this month, a bit of a twine in that area but nothing more so who knows what happened?!
Went t to a prty on sat night, one of my OH's friends. There were lots of people who we hadn't seen for ages so of course we got asked the question "SO when are you guys going ot have kids?" I had to bite my toungue not to be rude but my OH lost by the end of the night. Does anyone else kept getting asked that question? What do you say? It drives me mad!:mad:

:wave::wave:

Hello Ladies, I hope you don't mind if I come and join you?

I'm due to start my 4th clomid 50mg cycle, just waiting for proper AF rather than spotting at the mo. I'm due to see fertillity docs again on 23rd November so fingers crossed for this cycle !!! and good luck to all of you too.xxx

I've been watching a lady on YouTube who was taking clomid and it turns out she has quads :shock:

She says she knows two other women who got pregnant with quads on clomid :shock::shock::shock:

This is in the US though, they clearly mustn't monitor them very well :oooo:

I don't know why i'm bothering to tell you this - i guess i was just a bit omfg when i saw her update :)

Hey girls, I am having an internet problem. Moved house and have no wifi. Used my phone allowance of data and dont want to use my work computer to check PF! Hope your all ok! 28 day bloods confirmed still no ovulation! My clomid dose bein upped to 100mg. Start provera again next Fri to induce a bleed! Here we go again!! On the plus side my new house is amazing! Major halloween housewarming Sat!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back