What symptoms have we all got this month?

Olive

Reaction score
I think I'm about 5dpo. I've had headaches on and off this week, toothache (although pretty sure that's not ttc related!), milky <tmi!!> cm and a kind of side/back ache to the right. Thought it could be my kidney or something! I'm not very good at this! I symptom spot every month though and usually get my hopes up.

What about you?

xx

I've got a list as high as a mountain of things I don't normally suffer with.

Headaches
Sore boobs
Period pains (not even due for another two weeks yet)
Bubbling sensation like I'm bleeding
Wee'ing every 30 seconds
Moody

But I'm only 8DPO and I've been having these for at least 3-4 days. Until a bean implants there aren't any hormonal changes (that I can work out) so it's too early for any of this to be anything.

It's miserable isn't it

It so is! I hate this time of month. I'm up and down like a yo-yo. I've also had trickling feelings of what I assume is cm - ergh. x

I'm on cd28 and have had af pain for last three days! Bfn this morning, just want to come on now x

I'm straggling behind still waiting to ovulate. If it holds off am extra week o/h will be here ;-) what are the chances of that tho lol

i've had none!

no sympthoms, nada!!!

awwww i feel left out!!! :cry: :cry:

all of yours sound so promising!

best of luck ladies! :dust: :dust: x x x x

Hope its just too early to pick up CG.xx

Princess - really hope your man's home in time fx! xx

Smokey - I've had millions of symptoms and not once has it resulted in a BFP! Thanks for the luck though. Fx for you. xx

Well,here's a sack of :dust: for u girls who are waiting xx

Well if i OV'd when i got a postive OPK i should be 9DPO, symptoms:

Dull Cramps
Lots of CM White and Sticky
Sore Boobs

Good Luck everyone xxx

Hang in there Princess xxx

what havent i had lol,
headaches
sickness
cramps
weight gain
and no AF for 18 days

Hey Zaymisa - are you 18 days late? x

Today I have had ewcm again when wiped tmi. Have never had so much in one month - although all after ov according to opks. Wondering if body is finally starting to function better or if anything to do with my acu. Oh and unsuprisingly, I'm getting my hopes up for a change!

x

today I woke up with zits, about 6-8 dpo, so that could be a sign!

My boobs seem to have grown, and ache, have a weird feeling in pelvic area and my mouth and lips have swollen a bit too, don't want to read too much into things though to be disappointed next Friday when the witch arrives lol good luck everyone xxx

Hi - I'm 12dpo and had the odd mild AF cramp, loose bowels and loads of hot flushes. AF due either tomorrow or Sunday. I can't wait to have a glass of wine!

I hope you dont mind me adding this, symptom spotting isnt always a sign as no symptoms can be too :) :p

1-12 DPO No symptoms at all what so ever. Nada.

13 DPO Very upset, cross, emotional, ratty, fed up. AF cramps

14 DPO positive OPK and an hour later BFP.

Since then Ive had no symptoms apart from slightly watery CM, very very sore boobs and crying with major headaches and Im 5+1 today :)

FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU ALL
XX

Thanks for sharing :) I hate the 2ww big time!!!

I hope you dont mind me adding this, symptom spotting isnt always a sign as no symptoms can be too :) :p

1-12 DPO No symptoms at all what so ever. Nada.

13 DPO Very upset, cross, emotional, ratty, fed up. AF cramps

14 DPO positive OPK and an hour later BFP.

Since then Ive had no symptoms apart from slightly watery CM, very very sore boobs and crying with major headaches and Im 5+1 today :)

FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU ALL
XX

thanks for this post cherryb, i was looseing hope because i have no symptoms, so this can be a good thing! :yay:

young mum 21- thanks for your post too hun! it could be our month! x x x

babydust for you all! come on :bfp:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I've realised I also have some preassure/pulling sensation in my lower abdomen, so that could be something I guess... and I have a virus in my throat :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back