am I pregnant??

katie2709

Reaction score
Hi all :) new to group! I'm a mum of one, I have a 3 year old daughter. Had sex about a week and a half ago, and getting pregnancy symptoms. Not due on til 3rd feb so can't do a test yet!!! I'll explain some symptoms, tiredness! Nausea (usually when I'm in bed) boobs ache a lot like sharp pains at night! I feel hungry a lot more, my stomach grumbles as soon as I wake up I'm morning and it never used to! I have back pain but can't tell if its a symptom of pregnancy as I have scoliosis so get back pain often, but never usually this intense! I had a brown spot on aerola (think I spelt it right) the other day, its still there but not as dark! I think I've covered everything now... Oh, and I get a lot of headaches!! Oh and my teeth and gums feel weak! Would just like some comments as to if I'm thinking too much about it or if I cud actually be pregnant?! And when shud I take a pregnancy test??

Thanks in advance :). Xx

It's really early to take a test hun - you are not due for another 9 days (meaning you could only really be 4dpo - give or take of course!!)

Do you you know when you ov'd?

Sorry, what does DPO mean? I ovulated around the 20th but I had sex a few days before ovulation, but have read sperm can survive in body for a few days. I know its too early to test, so frustrating though! Lol. Was thinking of testing next wednesday 1st feb, 2 days before period due x

Sorry, what does DPO mean? I ovulated around the 20th but I had sex a few days before ovulation, but have read sperm can survive in body for a few days. I know its too early to test, so frustrating though! Lol. Was thinking of testing next wednesday 1st feb, 2 days before period due x

days past ovulation (and see I was right you are 4 dpo!)

As I say though it is just too early to test! You'll have to wait I'm afraid...

Yep next week is better hun - use a FRER test !

No problem - let us know how you get on!

xxxxxxxxxxx

They do sound like PG symptoms but also like pre menstral too, good luck testing xxx

Thanks! I never feel this bad when I'm due on! Headaches are so intense and they just come on all of a sudden! Will keep u all updated :) x

They could be the whole Ovulation symptoms , esp if they have now gone? I get very simular symptoms at both times OV and AF time - they don't make it simple or clear do they are bodies!!

Good luck to you for a BFP tho X

I get headaches around Ov time as well Katie :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

Still getting headaches :-/ and getting sharp pains in boobs, and just under them! ?? Also stomach is tender to touch sometimes! Period due friday... Will soon see!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back