I don't feel pregnant!

I feel the same you would think I was used to it lol but I'm more scared this time then ever before :( xx

Oh I can't wait to have a bump too! At the moment I am so bloated all the time, my jeans no longer fit. Am hoping proper bump will Starr to make an appearance around 10 weeks as a lot of my friends started showing around then. Lots of baggy tops for me though if it does! x x

I did my other CB digi this morning and .... Pregnant 2-3!!! :) It was so good to see the weeks go up, next milestone like everyone else is 6 weeks! xxx

At the moment I just take it week by week, just not great at remembering my folic acid so I am going to start taking it at night before I got to bed x

I think there's a good chance I'll sleep through to my 12 weeks scan, I can't believe how tired I am! Luckily me and my OH own our own businesses so he left me in bed this morning for a bit of a lie in.

I have my folic acid on my bedside cabinet and take it as soon I wake up otherwise I'd forget xxx

Sadly my OH is useless has gotten up and moaned at me about cat escaping from living room, he stays up all night then moans when I'm not quiet when I have to get my son up. Just don't know why he is being a moody Tw*t

Hey all,

Just wanted to pop along and see if y'all have any symptoms to add now?

Apart from a really bubbly tummy I have nowt going on?

I cannot wait to actually have some symptoms as I never got that far with my other pregnancies :shock:

Here's to morning sickness and extreme tiredness :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxx

hey carnat, congrats again hun :D

my symptoms consist of feeling sick mainly on a morning but sometimes lasting all day, sore nips ouchie :( funny bubbly type twitching and some mild cramps but these seem to be easing off a lot now and when they do arrive its more uncomfortable than painful...it doesnt help that i am full of fricken cold right now either :( feelin sorry for myself lol!!

xx

I got a bit of sickness this morning after cleaning cats litter ( I wore gloves ) and washed my hands. Itchy nipples and heavy boobs, so tired yawns x

Last edited:
Yay to all the symptoms ladies - I look forward to adding mine as and when they appear.

xxxxxxx

Like Dee I'm so full up with cold at the moment it's ridiculous. I also have sore nipples and boobs when prodded and get spurts of energy followed by extreme tiredness. I'm also constantly peeing but that might be because I'm trying to drink more water. I am also very bloated, I wear quite tight dresses usually to work and am having to re-think my wardrobe as my tummy looks quite round form the bloating. Some waves of nausea but nothing too bad ..... yet :) xxx

I have just woke up from my nap, which ended up lasting 3 hrs!! tired much :) although I was at work for 5am this morning! I got out of bed and omg my boobs are so sore from lying on the belly, ouchie. I am also still getting crampy feelings several times a day but not much else. No sickness yet *touch's wood* xx

Yeah kanga its only the beginning you won't be sleeping on your front much after you get your bump its on your sides as it puts too much pressure on your back or something if your on your back x funny thing is I never got out of the habit after LO was born x this threads going to be huge by the time we all finished not feeling preggy x

Boobs are still massively sore, got my sleeping bra's out as I don't think I can sleep without any support on them now. :) :dance: come on symptoms I'm not scared of u :p xx

Well I am fizzing away inside (lots of bubbling, gurgling and feeling like I need a #2 :shock:)

Plus I am having a lot of CM - is this normal?

I keep having to go to the loo and check it's clear stuff and not the other stuff :eh:

I am on constant 'knicker watch' at the moment!

xxxxxxxxx

i'm getting quite a bit of cm, keep panicking its blood too. I even had a dream that af came, woke up and rushed to the loo! All is fine :) xx

i'm getting quite a bit of cm, keep panicking its blood too. I even had a dream that af came, woke up and rushed to the loo! All is fine :) xx

It's nuts isn't it?

I could have sworn there was a little brownish / dark reddish in my underwear last night (they wre blue knickers though!)

OH told me off, said it's probably where I keep going to the loo to check on myself (inevitably I end up weeing and wiping myself extra hard to check there is nothing on the loo roll)

I cannot go on like this for the next X amount of weeks though?

So I am trying to get back to yesterdays calm and relaxed state :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
yes definitely go back to being calm and relaxed. I think it is normal to keep checking every time u pee, I'm sure everyone does it :) xx

I agree I still think af is going to come so check every time I wipe. I have one more digi which I am going to do next week to see 3+ then it's a case of keeping calm and healthy I guess :) xxx

i'm the same i keep checking lol, was sat at my appointment this morning and had the weirdest sensation, like twitching going on in my lower abdo but it made me feel like i had butterflies too, it was immense so i'm having a positive day today because of this :D hope everyone else is ok too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back