I don't feel pregnant!

hehe its funny you should mention animals havin that second instinct, my female cat Daisy has started sittin on the back of the sofa behind my head and literally grooming my hair like she would our male cat, thinking back she has only started doing this for the last 2 weeks so i deffo think they know :) xx

First milestone reached 4 weeks today. Hoping today goes fast and without a witch showing up :) starting to get really excited now :) xx

Your not the only one excited hehe. I hope the time flys for us both x

First milestone reached 4 weeks today. Hoping today goes fast and without a witch showing up :) starting to get really excited now :) xx

You'll be fine. And it is sooooo exciting but I do have to say I am very glad I didn't find out as early as you have, I would be in an insane asylum by now I think xxxxxxxxxx

hehe its funny you should mention animals havin that second instinct, my female cat Daisy has started sittin on the back of the sofa behind my head and literally grooming my hair like she would our male cat, thinking back she has only started doing this for the last 2 weeks so i deffo think they know :) xx

My wee boy cat started doing this a fortnight ago too!! I didn't think anything of it as he's pretty cuddly anyway, but he's started sleeping on my pillow licking my hair!! He also wants to lie on my tummy but it feels really uncomfortable for me.

Never even occurred to me!!

One of the reasons I can think of is I run hotter when pregnant and cats like the warmth dont they x

Thank u MrsMc, I do think I will book a scan up but maybe not at 6 weeks but definitely by 8 weeks xx

I think I'm gonna go for a 6 week one and hope it's far on enough for a wee heartbeat (or two ;) ), my local scan place is doing a discount for scans in November and December, so I might go for one at 6 and one at 9!! At £20 a pop it's hardly breaking the bank!

ooh wheres that at?

It's in Perth!!

Bit far for everyone else to travel! Levi recommended it to me before I got my bfp and I saved the webpage in my bookmarks for the right time.

I've got scanning places closer (Glasgow and Edinburgh) but they're they Spyre and Bupa ones and cost a fortune! Perth is only just over half an hour away for me, so makes sense.

If you do your research (and check groupon) you can find good deals in a few places xx

Wow that is super cheap leesey! :) I might try and get the epu to give me an early one, really want to see little roo now :) xx

i didnt find out til 8 weeks with twins!! soo didnt feel pregnant at all and then the symptoms began......... so dont worry! its ur time now xx

I have milestones too

6 weeks (Tuesday)
8 weeks (early scan)
12 weeks

Xx

My next milestone is 6 weeks, also think I am going to try and get an early scan for just after 6 weeks, so impatient.

1986princess so u had no other signs it was twins before ur scan? I think twins would be amazing right now :) xx

My next milestone is 6 weeks, also think I am going to try and get an early scan for just after 6 weeks, so impatient.

1986princess so u had no other signs it was twins before ur scan? I think twins would be amazing right now :) xx

Kanga you know we're both having twins right? ;)

I actually saw a crib on ebay for 99p that matches the one I already have for bubs (early shopper, got it before bfp!), and thought to myself 'ooh I wonder if I should get that for the other one' - I keep assuming I'm getting twins, and I've been convinced since ov!

Dont leesey ur getting me all excited! :) although I would be over the moon with just the one right now. But still have the hope of being lucky enough to get two this time.

Still feeling quite normal today, just keep getting strong crampy pains and finding my loose jeans tight already! Bloating or growing? Xx

Last edited:
i feel massively bloated today, stretchy leggins/harem pants are awesome i think i may have to invest in a few more pairs hehe!! How fab would it be if you 2 did get twins :D i'll be happy with just the one tbh lol xx

My bloating has been awful today. I've invested in a pair of two-sizes-too-big fluffy joggies from m&s and omg they are so comfy!! They're just for sitting around the house in, can't say I look too stylish in them :p
No idea what I'm going to wear to work tomorrow, I feel like I'm showing and that's crazy at 4 weeks!!

Leggings are a godsend, but I need to get some cardies to put on top of any suitable tops as they're all quite summery and it's getting pretty cold nowadays!!

Can see myself having to buy maternity wear early on if this continues, very uncomforable wearing normal stuff just now.

Hey girls, I am finding it quite strange, after the excitement of getting the positive on a test yesterday you kind of think you're going to feel different, pregnant! Like you girls I'm crampy on and off and my boobs are getting more sore. I'm also getting very tired, had a 2 hour nap this afternoon! I'm also getting quite hungry but get full up really quickly so trying to eat little and often and sticking to healthy food.

Twins would be amazing! xxx

Oh and I think I'm getting more windy :blush: which my OH is finding hilarious! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back