I don't feel pregnant!

Kanga I was like you, last time I mc'd at what I thought was 6 weeks but by then my hcg levels were so low baby must have died earlier that week and it just took a while for me body to do its job. I went for the reassurance scan just to see if the baby got further than last time and I saw my baby's heartbeat.

No matter what you decide you will worry - If you go for the scan you will still worry after, if you don't go to the scan you will also still constantly worry.

I had a 6 week milestone, then 8 and now I looking forward to 10 weeks.

I can't wait to see a baby and heartbeat! Didn't get to see anything last time! I'm so glad to hear everything is going well with u kedi definitely gives me hope :) xx

I don't feel pregnant either and have all the same fears, and this is my 2nd time round and even though my LO is only 10 months I cna't remember what if it was like this exactly lol

I do have symptoms though, bad skin and hair loss and mood swings so I know, deep down, I am pregnant.

My proper symptoms didn't kick in last time til around 8 weeks though xxx

I can't wait to see a baby and heartbeat! Didn't get to see anything last time! I'm so glad to hear everything is going well with u kedi definitely gives me hope :) xx

Thanks chick, Hang in there, we'll be in Tri 2 in no time. xxx

I will be in tri 2 by Xmas!! And Xmas always comes around quick! I also have a wedding to plan, I'm going to be 23 weeks on my wedding day! How exciting, really hope bump is showing by then through my layers of blub! :lol: xx

I don't feel pregnant either and have all the same fears, and this is my 2nd time round and even though my LO is only 10 months I cna't remember what if it was like this exactly lol

I do have symptoms though, bad skin and hair loss and mood swings so I know, deep down, I am pregnant.

My proper symptoms didn't kick in last time til around 8 weeks though xxx

Mother Nature is very sneaky and if every woman remembered the traumas of pregnancy and birth the world would be full of 1 child families xxxxxxxxxx

:hug:

I was feeling exactly the same as you at the end of July. I didn't feel pregnant until about 6-7 weeks really. You might be a lucky one and not have any symptoms.

Try and treat this pregnancy as an unrelated experience. There is every chance in the world that this will work out well. Take each day at a time, each day ticked off without incident is a day clOser to meeting your baby.

I just remember that j just wanted to get to 12 weeks. Everything would ve fine if I just made it to 12 weeks. Well I just started worrying about something else after 12 weeks! Lol.

If you are going to have an early scan I'd wait as long as possible. I had one at 10 weeks and it was nice to see a shape resembling a baby.

Last edited:
I read somewhere (an article was posted on here) that women who keep trying straight after mc actually tend to go on to have even more healthy pregnancies than women who don't have mcs. This is contrary to previous beliefs, and the general concern that once you've miscarried it will happen again.

I found this very reassuring! xx

Hun, i'm 14 weeks and i feel exactly the same. I've had no sickness, no cravings, still no bump or movement and to be honest i look and feel normal! I didn't believe i was pregnant until i had my 12 week scan and physically saw baby wriggling around. Even now i keep thinking things are wrong all the time and i should be feeling more 'pregnant'. People keep telling me that at some point it will just hit me and i should enjoy feeling normal while i can. So thats what im trying to do. I don't have my next scan until the end of Nov and i can't keep worrying until then. Just try and relax and enjoy things, you're still very early on so i wouldn't expect to feel anything majorly different just yet. Good luck hun xxx

I read somewhere (an article was posted on here) that women who keep trying straight after mc actually tend to go on to have even more healthy pregnancies than women who don't have mcs. This is contrary to previous beliefs, and the general concern that once you've miscarried it will happen again.

I found this very reassuring! xx

It is reassuring, I am also secretly hoping for twins!! :D ahhh crazy!! Xx

Hey lovely!
I didn't have any symptoms really until tri 2 lol! I recommend getting an early scan I had one at 6 weeks and it was so reassuring! To most ppl it just looked like flickering blob to me it was the world.
The worry doesn't really go away tho and making milestones is such a good idea. ESP during the time between 12 week scan and feeling baby. My next milestone is my 31 week appt with mw :)
Xxxxx

Something must be going on, I had a cheeseburger for dinner and usually fine will the melted cheese but it made me gag! :sick: also around in laws and their cat is sat on my lap and he never sits on me! Maybe he knows something?! Also think I am getting a cold xx

Last edited:
Thank u MrsMc, I do think I will book a scan up but maybe not at 6 weeks but definitely by 8 weeks xx

Do it!!! I ha a scan at 9 weeks cos I had some bleeding and he was wriggling around

When I was pregnant with AJ I found out at 3+5 weeks and had no symptoms.

I'm sure you'll be fine. x

Something must be going on, I had a cheeseburger for dinner and usually fine will the melted cheese but it made me gag! :sick: also around in laws and their cat is sat on my lap and he never sits on me! Maybe he knows something?! Also think I am getting a cold xx

maybe my kitten wont leave me alone keeps trying to sit on me, has little interest in my partner since we got him x

I did wonder if they know things we don't x

My bunny will not leave me alone - he keeps on following me around! even came into the bathroom when i was puking and sat there with me. very strange as he is usually very happy with his own company!

hey hun, i didnt have any symptoms to speak of till 6 weeks, try not to worry it will be ok and they will prob hit you when you least expect :) xx

My doe is indifferent but my buck keeps digging around me when I'm on the sofa lol. Made a right mess of the throw over :roll:. They are both neutered so I'm surprised he's reacting xxxxxxxx

My cat did this, he definitely knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back