Don't feel pregnant...

lio

Reaction score
I am 5 weeks and 1 day and don't have any morning sickness... I am really worried because seems that my boobs don't really ache much either. I don't feel pregnant... :shock: Is it normal?

I didnt find out I was pregnant until I was 6 wks, my periods were very irregular anyway and my boobs always got very sore before a period anyway. the only thing was that I suddenly didnt want to eat chicken in any shape or form!!! I wouldnt worry too much and some people dont have any morning sickness or it kicks in around 7/8 weeks!!!!

tuck said:
I didnt find out I was pregnant until I was 6 wks, my periods were very irregular anyway and my boobs always got very sore before a period anyway. the only thing was that I suddenly didnt want to eat chicken in any shape or form!!! I wouldnt worry too much and some people dont have any morning sickness or it kicks in around 7/8 weeks!!!!

i'm just same as you - i used to love chicken, no I can't have it nywhere near me - yuk! :puke:

i didn't feel pregnant round this time too... some day i would feel really sick and other days i was fine...

it's normal to feel like this... some times i forget that i'm pregnant.. till i feel her move.... it's a very weird feeling :think:

your hun hun don't worry :hug: :hug:

I wouldnt worry, I had no morning sickness or sore boobs and dint feel pregnant...I still dont now :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back