Anyone else not feel pregnant????

Chrissy1

Reaction score
I know I am definately pregnant because I had a scan at 7 weeks and saw the bean but even though I've had loads of symptoms (sickness, dizzyness, tired all the time, backache etc etc etc) I still can't quite believe that there's a baby in my belly.

I think I'm getting more stressed about it because there's so many women who say that they just 'feel' pregnant and I don't have that feeling!! In fact....if I don't actively think about it, or if I'm not getting any symptoms I completly forget about it.

I'm now worrying that because I don't have that 'feeling' that I'm not actually pg anymore and something has happened to the bean.

Am I just being a mentalist???

Not mentalist but you are worrying yourself when you don't really have to :lol:

That you are able to get on and do things day to day and not experience symptoms isn't a bad thing. Some women (myself included) have/had symptoms 24/7 and it was hell.

Early PG symptoms do pass and then you'll probably worry all over again but its normal for them to pass and things are changing inside your body even though you might not see it. Until a bump begins to appear now your body will feel more normal and you'll hopefully be back to your old self and feeling like doing more, having more energy again etc. That's all good and normal.

If you are not experiencing heavy bleeding or severe cramping then please try to relax. At 10 weeks and having had a scan recently I am sure all is well.

i dont feel pregnant either and i dont have symptoms, but like u iv had a scan and seen a heartbeat.my last pregnancy i felt pregnant straight away...i guess all pregnancys are different, cant wait to be getting some kicks so it all feels real xx

It's very normal :hug: You're fine and bean is fine by the sounds of it so no more worrying for you Missy Chrissy!! xx

Don't worry about it. There are so many times when I have felt this way and it was most annoying in first tri when you just want to be reassured. I even feel that way now and I have a bump with regular kicks to prove there's a baby in there, but I feel so normal otherwise, which is probably good. I guess I thought it was such a big thing for my body to go through that I would always feel different. I guess it's just proof that your body is doing what it was always supposed to do.

I hope first tri zooms by so you can start to find reassurance in those little taps that develop as your baby becomes big enough for the kicks to notice. But don't worry about feeling normal. It's absolutely fine.

B xx

I didnt feel pregnant at all! Even after the positive test and midwife appointment i didnt feel pregnant. I only really felt it at my 12 week scan and then even the next day after my scan i went back to not feeling pregnant at all, even though i knew it was in there.
You will feel more pregnant after a while, when you get bigger. I only started to feel pregnant when i felt it move and had little flutters. Up until then even though i had sickness and felt crappy too, i just didnt feel like i had a bubba inside me! :hug:

I totally know how you feel. I've hardly had any symptoms at all and if it wasnt for a scan 2 weeks ago I would never have believed it! I seem to feel a bit in limbo at the moment as there is no bump to show for it yet.

i was going to post the same topic!!

i'm not feelin pregnant either in 5th/6th week, i had sore boobs, felt sick all time, and now nothin?? just symtoms gone completly... and i was eating loads,

now cant face things?? its wierd..

i also had a scan at 7weeks, and saw lil beans heart beat.. so def in there hehe..

just got to thank our lucky stars were not feeling it, altho symtoms are sometimes horrible.. i miss them :'( xx :hug:

I don't feel pregnant at all. I don't have 90% of the symptoms. Reading books on symptoms stressed me out so much that I am now taking to doing more 'relaxing' research like nurseries, prams etc as I find I am more positive. Will do this until tri 2 and am feeling more confident. I should consider myself lucky, but I keep reading things like nausea is sign of a healthy pregancy... but hey, what about the 50% who don't have nausea... so it's not a requirement!

Just wainting for that scan. That will reassure us all......

I have symptoms and still dont feel pregnant!! lol
With my other 3 I did feel pregnant, this time, its different! But Im not worrying too much! I will have a big belly soon enough and then I will feel pregnant lmao!

Thank goodness it's not just me then!!

I'm not worried or anything, I know the bean is in there and I've not had any pain or bleeding I was just thinking I was wierd because I didn't have the 'feeling' that some women talk about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back