Hydrocephalus - Our baby has now been born - Birth Story on page 18

oh sammy, i am so so sorry! no words can ever comfort you but you and your family are in my thoughts. thank you for sharing your most intimate moments with us - i know it must've been hard but it is appreciated. your beautiful little girl has been chosen to be an angel and will always be with you... take care and i send my love and prayers for you all xxx

Oh Sammy i am so sorry x x x

I sob as i read this as it is very close to my experience. God bless you all and may your tiny little angel Shaylee now rest in peace.

If you ever want to inbox me please do x x x

ive just read your story i was really upset by what you have went thru words cannot explain the pain your going thru, im so sorry and your in my thoughts at this time you and your family rip shaylee xxxxxx

So sorry Sammy, youv'e been so brave when your daughter needed you to be - you really did your little Shaylee proud. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Angel.

Thank you everyone... she has received so many flowers, people have done her proud.

I would like to thank everyone who has supported us throughout this, tomorrow is only closure as far as the funeral is concerned... there will never be closure on our daughter... she will remain in our hearts and thoughts everyday of our lives and beyond.

RIP Shaylee... we all love you so very much and we cant bear to be without you xxx

sending you lots of love to you and your family tomz will be thinking of you xxxx

all my thoughts and prayers are with you sammy, R.I.P Shaylee x

Last edited:
There just arent the right words to say. I am so sorry for you what you have been through and are still going through.

xxxx

RIP Angel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back