Mc has started :(

kra0

Reaction score
And to be honest I actually feel better than I thought I would (physically). It was awful sitting waiting for it to happen and wondering if I'd have to go in and get help for it to be brought on. Obviously I am very gutted though but have a brilliant oh who is just as upset as me, a great close family and a best friend who's been there herself. Will I start to feel worse as it goes on? I think I'm just numb now to be honest and will likely break down in tears later on! Is there any certain timescale for mcs? Now that I am going through it I can honestly say that I am well and truly gutted for any of you who have been here too, i wouldnt wish it upon my worst enemy. Our wee beans just weren't strong enough this time to cope as much as they were loved and wanted xxxx

Hun I am so sorry you are going through this. I don't think there is a set timescale for a natural mc, poor kanga was bleeding for quite a while so if it goes on make sure they do a d&c. It will drag on if pieces of tissue are left behind. Once you have passed a few biggish clots you can be fairly sure most of the main event has happened. It can be over a few days. Have you got another scan date to check? If you are passing big clots for more than a week you'd def want to be scanned. Make sure you've got painkillers and pads. I'm so glad you've got support, i couldn't have coped without OH and close friends here xxxxxx

Yes she told me to keep my scan for next thurs to make sure everything was out so I'll just sit tight until then. Such mixed emotions today but I'll get through it ok! It really has been such a shocking month! Unplanned pregnancy - scared - excited - bleeding - scared - scan - hopeful - scan - devastated! And in that order.. Xxxx

Hi hun, your going through exactly what I did a week ago, last Thurs I had my scan and told I had mmc, I started to mc the very next day so thats a week today, had my scan yesterday and going in tomorrow as not passed everything, during the past week I didnt feel too much pain just lower back ache and the odd small cramps, not enough for pain killers, I passed blood and sorry if tmi but lots of jelly like clots, thinking this would be the worst of it done unfortunatly it wasn't, now a week on I still cry every night when I go to bed but now I am ready to let go and looking forward to my next period so we can have another go, sounds silly but I rubbed my belly last night and said to my belly that it can let go now, Im ready to deal with it......any questions please ask hun xx sending you lots of love xx

Sorry you are going through this, with my first MC my pain did get worse and i bled for over 2 weeks which was a nightmare. Hope it isnt like that for you xxx

Thanks girls, well after the first blood this morn I've had nothing else except orangey fluid when I wipe. The first blood was pink with dark red clots in it. I wish this wouldn't drag out so long.. Also getting back ache but cramps have lessened. I feel achey all over and drained both physically and emotionally! Is the orange stuff normal? Think I might have a few vodkas later, theyl help me sleep if nothing else lol xxxx

Aw yea I started light, didnt even know I had mc at that point, I bled one day then nothing for a week, it may start slowly, a hot water bottle will help, ont over do the vodka hun as alcohol thins your blood so may make it worse, may not but just a thought xx

No I decided the vodka was a bad idea lol! I've been put off alochol since getting preg and it stil makes me feel sick thinking about any kind lol so hopefully that stays :) xxxx

I feel the same about alcohol too, crazy as I was a full on social butterfly before!x Hope your day hasnt been too bad xx

I'm so sorry :hug:

Glad you've got lots of support around you. x

I am terribly sorry for your loss! I may well be heading down that route as well with an irregular shaped gestational sac and heavy bleeding. My thoughts are with you! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back