Hydrocephalus - Our baby has now been born - Birth Story on page 18

i am so sorry for what has happened i think you are very brave and my thoughts will b with you all
r.i.p shaylee xxxxxxx

I think you are the bravest woman and you and your family are in my thoughts .
R.I.P Shaylee xxx

So sorry it had to be this way. :( God bless your little girl.

sending you lots of love and thinking of you all. R.I.P little angel shaylee xxxx

Im so sorry to hear your story. I hope your physical wounds heal quickly and I hope that as a family you will all be able to support each other through this difficult time. My thoughts are with you all. Rest in peace shaylee, a beautiful name to choose xxx

Sammy, I cried reading this and I am still in tears writing this reply now so I cannot even begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now, you are so strong and I think you are an incredibly brave woman. I am so so sorry that you have had to experience this.

You and your family are in my prayers, rest in peace little Shaylee x x x

Sammy, I'm so sorry that it has ended this way, I cannot even begin to imagine how you are your family are feeling now. You are a very brave woman and have done your daughter proud. My heart goes out to you, to Allan and Savannah. Shaylee is a beautiful name, may she rest in peace. xxx

Oh Sammy I'm so, so sorry. Thinking of you and your family. Rest in peace little Shaylee :hug:

im so sorry to hear this :hug: your in my thoughts

im sooo sorry to hear this, you are a brave woman and your daughter will be proud.
i struggled to read your story without tears forming, i cant imagine how you must be feeling

my thoughts are with you and your family xx

sammy you are an amazingly brave mummy, i wish there were words i could say to express how deeply sorry i am for you loss, i am weeping for you :hug: xxx

I cannot find the words that would express how sorry i am to read this. You are so brave sammy. You and your family are in my thoughts. RIP little angel xx

Sammy, I am so sorry for you loss and once again amazed how strong and brave you are. I can't even begin to imagine what you have been through, then to sit there and type it all up stage by stage, it must have been very difficult to do. I really hope your physical pain from your ordeal ends soon and you get the rest and time you need. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Sleep well angel shaylee xx

I cant even begin to imagine how you are feeling, i read this post in tears and just want to reach out and hug you so much!! All are love evelyn and family x x x

Tiny Angels rest your wings
sit with me for awhile.
How I long to hold your hand,
And see your tender smile.
Tiny Angel, look at me,
I want this image clear....
That I will forget your precious face
Is my biggest fear.
Tiny Angel can you tell me,
Why you have gone away?
You weren't here for very long....
Why is it, you couldn't stay?
Tiny Angel shook her head,
"These things I do not know....
But I do know that you love me,
And that I love you so".

all are love x x x x

Last edited:
so sorry you have had to go through this. My thoughts are with you and your family xxx rest in peace little one x

Rest in Peace baby girl, you're in our thoughts.

Lorah & Carl xx

I cannot express the deep sorrow I feel for you and your family. I'm am glad you have had time to spend with your precious angel Shaylee and hope she has the farwell she deserves. Sending you prayers of healing and love. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back