HPT countdown to Xmas !!!

Tracey M

Reaction score
:wave:

DPO 10 or 11

4 days till Xmas Test

HPT result - BFN

I have crossed and crossed my eyes and actually saw a line that is not there. Oh its really not there, there are no lines but I want to see a line so my eye made a line, put it on the stick, then took it away again :whistle:

Here's to tomorrow's test......

Maybe I should make an advent calendar with pouches on it and stick a test in each day till Xmas..... You know, wrap them in tinsel and stick a chocolate in for good measure!

Oh Tracey, you crack me up & brighten up my day no end :)
xxxx

lol! When is AF due Tracey? Keeping my finger crossed for you x x

Haha rather those than chocolate Ey!!
Good luck Tracey and fx for you xx

Good luck tracey m!

Fx for christmas day testing, what a great present that would be

X

At least that way, if its a BFN - I still get chocolate:dance: So what do I do when its countdown for AF? Stick a tampon in each pouch with....with...well chocolate again ?? :shakehead:

lol! When is AF due Tracey? Keeping my finger crossed for you x x

AF should be due on Xmas day - but anything up to Hogmanay as last cycle was 35 days (I'm going on my OPKs this month)

oooh I will be rooting for you xmas day then! Lots and lots of baby dust! :dust::dust::dust:

Aaaaaarrrggghhhh I kep looking at my test like I'm willing a line to appear 3 hours after I poas - somebody slap me!!!!!

Ok - here goes....... ITS IN THE BIN !!!!!!

Haha!!! Ive been doing the same thing!! I havnt tested since Sunday morning now though!
10 days late!!! I feel a mini tantrum coming on soon!!!!

10 days late!!!!! You must be beside yourself!! When did you last test?

Sunday morning! I have no tests left and refuse to keep buying the expensive ones... I've ran out if Internet cheapies and I don't think I'll get any until the end of the month due to the Xmas post dash!!!
I'm Gunna try hold out till after Xmas and boxing day and test on 27th/28th if AF hasn't arrived before than!!
When you next testing?? I hope you get ur BFP!!! x

Oh LoopyLou, just wanna magic you your BFP. It's so unfair that the baby god making you wait......

Come on Santa, don't let us down

xxxxx

Nightmare waiting that long! I'll test tomorrow

lol @ tracey and the crimbo countdown to AF calendar....lmao no one would want a tampon in there calender well i know i wouldnt lol :)

Well I did my ebay hpt and think I saw a line.....ill post pic when at work

Ohhhhhh tracey I'm so excited for you!!!! Can't wait to see your pic!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back