stupidly faint line....

Tracey M

Reaction score
Last night I was changing handbags and found my missing ebay cheappies hpt tests. It would have been rude of me not to test this morning if AF had not shown......

:poas:

Anyway, there is a stupidly faint line....... I've tried to take a pick of it to show all you linespotters out there but I only have camera on phone and no matter what I do its out of focus.....any tips how to get pic?

I have a CBD but I promised myself I'm not gonna use that till Friday! I've 2 ebay cheappies left. One for Tuesday and one for Thursday. If they both have a faint line ill then do the CBD on Friday. Does that soud reasonable?

The test I did this morning, the line did show at about 3 mins....

try taking it in light so hold the test close to the window before taking a picture but it all depends on the quality of you camera on your phone good luck x

My phone has 8.1 megapixels but no matter what I do it will not go into focus.

Just ate egg on toast, feel like I'm gonna hurl.

I hate all this could be completely in my head!!! Only time will tell....

My phone has 8.1 megapixels but no matter what I do it will not go into focus.

Just ate egg on toast, feel like I'm gonna hurl.

I hate all this could be completely in my head!!! Only time will tell....

so its a good camera then :) a line is a line to me so good luck

i have had faint lines for 3 days :O x

In your camera settings is there a little icon that looks like a flower. If so, that's the one for taking close ups. Also rather than putting the camera near the test, try it from about 20cm away and zoom in (if you can). Hope it works, I love line spotting lol xx

Tracey & mummy24 - sounds good girls!! FX!!! Xxxx

Its really waaaay to faint to get excited... would much rather see a line that I don't need to go all cross eyed lol

I think I binned it. I'll test again on cheappie on Tuesday

this is sooo exciting tracey, a line is a line. if you can hold out until friday you are goooood!!! xx

Well I keep feeling really sick and got anotyer symptom today.....my boobs feel heavy and sore and nipples tender but as we all know this is also a sign that the witch can wake me up in morning, whacking me over the head with her broomdtick. As for nausea, think just eating way too much junk recently!

Why cant I attach a photo??? aaaarrrgggghhhhhh

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back