HPT countdown to Xmas !!!

Got a clear pic.......uploading...... wait for it.....

Here goes....

Attachments

• DSC_0535.jpg
    DSC_0535.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 40
Definitely see something on FR but line looks a weird colour?? Prob pink in RL though, see it clearly though! OMG Tracey!!! x x

Massive congrats poppet, you have indeed got your Christmas BFP :)
xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh the line is pinkety pink pink!!!!!

Last edited:
OMG I have....... I really have........ Oh girls I hope its you next - both of you!!! OMG OMG OMG I'm suddenly freezing or am I shaking????

Wow, looks like you've been duffaged!!! Another Christmas BFP, I'm starting to feel left out! ;) x x x

Congrats hun! x x

I think shaking :)
I've actually got tears in my eyes, I'm sooooooo happy for you & feel all warm that we were all part of your live POAS :)
xxx

Aaaaw thank you girlies... I've just p;osted on the announcements!!! I called doctor and they have an appointment at 10 past 10 today!!!!! That means I have to go now.... I'll jump in later I promise

OMG I'm sooo excited!!!!!

Miss July - please dont be sad I know how hard the BFP is for you and many others on here..... It will be you I promise

Oh hun I'm not sad for the BFP, quite the opposite, it's brilliant when you see a BFP. :D

Feeling sad for other reasons, nowt to do with TTC. :)

Let us know how the doc appointment goes my lovely! x x

OMG Tracey that is DEFFO a line!!! I just got goosebumps when I seen it then!!
Wow biggest congratulations !!!!
Xx

Last edited:
Doc saw my test and said yes, you are indeed pregnant! Gave me a sample bottle to hand in next Wednesday just to confirm cos too early for hospital test to show BFP now. Im due 3rd September woo hoo!!! Think gonna keep surprise for hubby on Saturday, what Do you think? Will I be able to wait?

Defo keep till Saturday hun, will just be an amazing prezzie for your oh
Xxxx

DEFFO wait Hun!! Give him the best Xmas present ever! ( take his present back now if you have bought him anything I say!!) hehe x

Tracey, I came straight here after your post on Tri1 and I think it would be fabulous if you could wait til xmas day! Pee on a digi first thing and then wrap it up!

Just cant stop smiling!!!

awwww omg omg omg that is fab news :D who is gonna cheer us up now!!!!!
well its not a new years eve result but its pretty dam close congrats huny i am so so happy for you big hugs
oh that line is def there and 100% PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOP WOOP ....minx is suddenly feeling less tired..... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back