faulty HPT?

joujo2011

Reaction score
Hey all,I did a boots own HPT earlier as OH wanted me to go out for a drink with him n 4get all this PG malarkey I must admit I'm obsessing slightly over these symptoms!! So I took the test b4 going out,but the line didn't go in the middle of the control line it was at the very edge almost not in the box wud this mean its faulty?xx

If the control line is partially missing then it sounds like the test was dodgy - although I am definitely no expert!

xx

Thanks for response anyway hun,will try a CB in a few days if no witch xx

Is this faulty?

Attachments

• IMG00520-20110313-1021.jpg
    IMG00520-20110313-1021.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 49
definitely doesn't look right to me - the control line should be in the middle of the circle!

x

I've done a CB n the negative line was already there before I wee'd on it?I'm so confused!god I hate opk's n hpt's lol x

Yeah hun id say thats faulty.. I done the exact same test the oter day and the line was in the middle.. Very annoying, they shouldn be lkie that xx

oh it is fully cracking me up though cuz i feel so sick but gtn no results at all n its doing my head in now. went out today n bought cheapies from the £ shop anyone used these and got results? i dont mind so much cuz they were only a pound lol x

Take the test apart-it might just b positioned incorrectly,will b 2 lines if ur pg

I've used pound shop ones they do work. I'd ignore that test, its not worked correctly. Try another x

I have used the £shop ones, the price helps if you have a test problem, like me buying a pack every month incase i am late lol

Gona give it another few days n then c,its prob only late cuz I'm stressing so much but now I've 6 cheap tests so suspect I will b using them every morn without fail lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back