how much have y'all grown so far?

trixipaws

Reaction score
iv just measured my boobs- i am 32B now! and i now weigh 7st. 10! before i was pregnant i was only 32AA, and only weighed 7st. 2.

not as big as i was with millie- i was 32C and around 9st. at this point with her. i put on heaps of weight with her (about 4st!) which i shall try not to do this time!

anyone else tracked their weight and/or bra size?

Ive gained about the same too. Was about 12.2 and now 12.10ish. A while ago I was 14.5 so I really don't want to be that big again. It took me 11 months to get 2 stone off so I reaaaaalllly don't want to get big again!

I wouldn't mind but i was doing so well and then I find out I'm preggers! So ive had to come off my diet and move on to eating normally, I feel like Ive shot myself in the foot. I can't wait uintil i get do aquanatal at least I'll be back to doing something that will keep me from becoming a balloon!

My starting stats are....*drumroll*...

12.0stone
36DD (was 34 B)
Dress size 14/16

ninnypants Ive gone from a 36DD at the begining to a 36GG now so Id watch those boobies!

yer i have, i am only 5ft 2 inches tall and was always 7 stone 7 but now i am 8 stone 4(im 14 weeks pregnant) and i was 32b bra size but now i am 34c!..was a bit of a shock to the system.
Im hoping i wont end up looking like Jordan, cos im still skinnyish around the ribs with huge tits! eek :roll: and just a bump.
lol. although im kind of secretly loving my new boobs as never had them this size before...even people at work were like "my god your boobs!" so ive tried to kind of cover them up

I used to be 8.3 now I'm 9.8 :shock: I was fitting in a size 8 now I'm lucky if I can squeeze into a size 12. My boobs haven't got much bigger but I ain't been to get the measured yet lol

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I'm sowwie I'm in wrong forum :rotfl: And I was wondering my peoples tickers were at 5 weeks. *runs away in shame!!*

Lol...me too! all my life i wanted to have bigger breast size, and during my pregnancy it hit me! from an A cup To B at last.. :dance:
But i had a fantastic pregnancy with hardly gaining any weight!
To be honest i used a really good book called pregnancy without pounds! that one of my friends told me about.
it helped me avoid un wanted pounds,preventing any stretch marks..sagging parts..lol, and thanks to that ..i had a very good & healthy program for staying fit even after the baby for quick recovery..and i could also done it at home.
this is the link of the book if you want to have a look:
http://loventine.pregnopnds.hop.clickba ... d=XG7TJQ89

I was always 10st13.5lb :lol: I'm now10st9.5lb thanks to constant nausea and an awful diet.

Boob wise I don't think they've grown. Size don't seem to equate but I've definitely gone from a 34 to a 36. I don't think I've gone up a cup size but it's kind of hard to tell :lol:

omg look at this post!!!!

GAH and i did put on all the weight again :doh:

went up to 10.9 :wall:

still 9.4 now BOOO:mad:

Last edited:
:D How long is it from you had your baby?

Congratulations :D My son was born on 26th September so they're only 5 days apart!

Last edited:
I've lost 7lbs since becoming pregnant, due to lack of appetite and nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back