Boobs

Hi Eveadel

If your 32B is getting tight around your girth try a 34b... the 32/34 etc is your birth. The a/b/c etc is the cup size...

x

Hiya Hayley

Thanks for your reply.

I have been advised that if you are going up the girth size that you go down a cup size, I am now wearing 32d so it would be 34c. If I was to try on a b cup it wouldnt be a very pretty sight!!

My stomachs the same, in the morning it looks relatively flat (not as flat as it once was, even then I thought I was fat - mad!), then by lunch time it's popped out and by the evenings it defo looks big.

I've had a horrible bloated feeling all day today, it's been a bit painful. Yukky. Definitely not up to any friskyness. Sorry DH, although we both said it feels a bit funny to think about getting naughty when our little bambino is in there - that seems very weird to me.

We've been following a few recipies from the Slimming World magazine by DH wants to lose his belly before the baby arrives. I must admit if I struggle to lose weight afterwards I'm going to give it a go. The recipies look really nice.

my boobs r lookin great at the mo :) cant stop showin them of to my partner lol, they look so firm look fake :) althou if i squeeze them milk comes out lol that sort ov puts kris off!!!!

Just read this thread.. having just posted a similar one ... you guys have cracked me up!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Defo with you all on the boobs thing.. I just ordered new bras.. usually a 32C but now needing a 32D, but no sooner did I order them from figleaves.com did I put on my 32D to realise I am now beginning to bulge out of that too!! I am trying to minimise my chest a bit as I work with all men and deal with alot of asian and moslem men.. most of whom are a bit letchy so I really don't want my boobs to get any bigger.. god help me when its summer an no air con in here means skimpy clothes and big boobs bulging out.. OH DEAR!

As for the weight thing.. well done Rach!! As I have been told to do NO exercise during my pregnancy [due to m/c history] I am putting on weight quicker than I would like and it is quite depressing.. I was a 10 before Xmas, now am struggling with my 12 jeans!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Like Bagpuss17 said.. in am my tummy is OK but by evening I look about 6 months gone!!!!!!!

The sex is also not allowed for us unfortunately.. again due to m/c history.. so it really is not a very happy or fun pregnancy for me so far but if my little Bod makes it I know it would have all been worthwhile!!

I used to sell lingerie for a living and measure women for bras when I lived in NY.. the rule is generally never to swap cup size regardless of what back size you are and always ensure you are wearing your bra on the middle catch. If the shoulder straps always slip down it means that bra is too big.. not that the straps are loose.. tighten the back and that will help. I used to wear 34B until I realised the error and have been 32C ever since and it feels so much better.. cannot wait to be 32C again!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back