Hi!! Newbie here seeking help

chellr88

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Chell. :wave:I already have a daughter who is 9 and me and DH have been NTNP. I hope you can all help me!

I had my last period on 18th dec with ovulation around 2 weeks later.

Last thursday I had very pink CM and since then my boobs have been agony
I haven't experienced anything like this normally.

I'm assuming my next AF will be on Friday.

Help!!!

Last edited:
Hi there, have just read your ask for help sorry no one responded to you, same for me last Saturday I joined and no one has responded to me either, anyhow did your af show up today by any chance? I am due tomorrow but I have not had sore bb's or cramping or anything so I'm guessing I'm out for this month, I'm 13dpo.
Your symptoms sound promising, please let me know how you have got on have you tested yet?

Also if they are symptoms that you don't normally experience that is also a good sign �� what does NTNP mean please?

Hi! Thanks for responding. I have to say I'm really disappointed no one has welcomes us as I had heard such great things about the forum!

No sign of AF as of yet....going to give it another week before testing but I still have sore boobs and no other signs of AF yet either so fingers crossed.

NTNP not trying but not preventing so we are being casual about it all.

Hoping ur lack of AF signs are a good thing and you get your BFP!! :)

Only way to know for sure is to do a FRER asap. Frer's are sensitive upto 4 days before af is due so I'd test straight away. FX for you both x

Hi again I used a clear blue dye test yesterday morning being the 15th Dec, but was negative, is early due day today 16th so going to see if I come on today or tomorrow if not then will test again Monday morning, is going to be a long weekend!, have a 3 and half year old by my ex partner but my little girl wasn't planned so kinda just happened and didn't know anything about conception and what the slim chances of actually falling pregnant are until me and my new partner of 2 and bit years actually wanted to start to try. We talked about it for a year so is something we both really want. He has an older boy too.
I hope I don't see my af. Otherwise going to be planning for next cycle

Only way to know for sure is to do a FRER asap. Frer's are sensitive upto 4 days before af is due so I'd test straight away. FX for you both x

Thanks hun, I'm going to leave it a few more days as I think I am cramping abut so AF may not be far away!

Hi again I used a clear blue dye test yesterday morning being the 15th Dec, but was negative, is early due day today 16th so going to see if I come on today or tomorrow if not then will test again Monday morning, is going to be a long weekend!, have a 3 and half year old by my ex partner but my little girl wasn't planned so kinda just happened and didn't know anything about conception and what the slim chances of actually falling pregnant are until me and my new partner of 2 and bit years actually wanted to start to try. We talked about it for a year so is something we both really want. He has an older boy too.
I hope I don't see my af. Otherwise going to be planning for next cycle

I'm the same, we had DD very young and didnt TTC so this time round has beenvery frustrating!!

Hi chellr88, I hope for you that the cramping you are getting is not because your af is coming! Fx crossed for you, I have just woke up 15dpo and no sign of af still, the only thing i have is slightly aching bb's which I have had since 13dpo, I normally get this tho before af, so really hoping it's not, haven't had any feelings below at all that af is coming. Going to get through today and if still not showed will do a clear blue test in the morning. My cm pretty much dried up from 7dpo so very confusing. Let's pray for our bfp's!!

Hi chellr88, I hope for you that the cramping you are getting is not because your af is coming! Fx crossed for you, I have just woke up 15dpo and no sign of af still, the only thing i have is slightly aching bb's which I have had since 13dpo, I normally get this tho before af, so really hoping it's not, haven't had any feelings below at all that af is coming. Going to get through today and if still not showed will do a clear blue test in the morning. My cm pretty much dried up from 7dpo so very confusing. Let's pray for our bfp's!!

Thanks hun x cramping seems to have eased off today so I'm really confused. only 5 more days til I test - hoping my willpower holds out til then! hope you get your bfp soon! X

thanks, Oh no 5 days is a long time, definately try to hold out until then I have done a couple of tests pre af and just felt disapointed seeing bfn, just hope that this isn't af messing with me! keep me posted on your symptoms in the week. I will let you know what the outcome is tomorrow morning for me, if it's a bfn again and haven't come on still maybe just need to wait a bit longer again until I test again. So frustrating......

thanks, Oh no 5 days is a long time, definately try to hold out until then I have done a couple of tests pre af and just felt disapointed seeing bfn, just hope that this isn't af messing with me! keep me posted on your symptoms in the week. I will let you know what the outcome is tomorrow morning for me, if it's a bfn again and haven't come on still maybe just need to wait a bit longer again until I test again. So frustrating......

Fingers crossed for you hun! Xx

Morning, just did a test and its a BFN! :-( but still no sign of af! bb's are still achey and nipples slightly sensitive.
How are your symptoms chellr88? Any change?? x

Aww sorry to hear that bubba but you aren't out yet! Bloody frustrating this waiting like! No sign of AF for me yet, bbs are the same as they have been the last 10 days proper sore! I don't have any cramps this morning either and I haven't really had any usual AF signs x

That's ok as long as af doesn't show there is still a chance :) really hope your signs are a good thing how long untill you are due on now?

I'm just wandering if because I'm thinking and hoping that I'm not going to see af that's why it's not happening like a chemical signal from brain? The woman's body is so confusing!! Lol

Also, can I ask how old you are if you don't mind me asking? I'm 32 in March and fell pregnant with mia at 28 and 7 months

I'm sure AF was due yesterday but not 100% confident. I wouldn't be surprised if our bodies were that cruel that the stress from TTC can delay AF! lol

I'm 27, I fell pregnant with my daughter when I was 17 and she wasn't planned so didn't TTC back then. We have been trying for about 5 years on and off and I haven't been on the pill etc for about 6 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back