Hi 2wwers

Yeah had a few these past few days but was thinking it was af gearing herself up to show!! X

Me too, AF type cramping since Saturday but either it's my imagination or the cramps have eased off this morning.

I'll be gutted if my body is playing tricks again!

Xx

I have had af type cramping in early preg - so can be very confusing!

Good luck Joey and have a great weekend, goos luck to you all other ladies too. xxxxx

Thanks Corrinne, I still have no more spotting and my cramps seem to be more towards the left. Were yours localised to one side or all over?

Xx

When pregnant I had them both low down and also to one side (around ovary area)
Since ive also had very similar types of pains which turned out to be af.
So sorry no help at all to you!!!
Just your not out yet!!!!!
Good sign no more spotting.

XXXXX

Thanks hon, my cramps come and go, more there than not.

Today I was so hot in my office, went for some air and felt like I was wet down there, sorry TMI. I dashed to the loo and thought I'd see blood but instead I had really creamy discharge in slippey cm.

This is all really doing my head in! I just wish I knew but I know that it would have to be a miracle if I was pregnant. I'm not testing until Tuesday as I like the hope that I have a chance at least. I know the test would be negative anyway at this stage.

I'm so confused! Head says can't be, heart says what else could this be!!!

Xx

Hi joey, I hope your well hun any more signs or symtoms? fx for that :bfp:. The 2ww seems to always get up all flustered over what will happen. I wonder how many women could honestly say they aren't bothered in the 2ww when ttc!

Corrinne, I keep on finding feathers everywhere too! Granted I have them in pillows, cushions and duvex but I'm still hoping it's a sign! ;-

Xx

Hey Joey,
I think those feathers are def a good omen!!!!
Had a very faint line this morning!!
Not getting excited yet, but def have a big smile on my face!!
Really really hope they do the same for you. xxxx

That's wonderful Corrinne!!!!! Fabulous news!! ;-)

Thanks ladies, trying not to care or think about it but not doing a very good job of it. No spotting just period pain. It really feels like AF is coming and I dreamt that it came, I was so gutted and thought 'why does your body show symptoms to trick you'! Then I realised it was a dream, phew!!!

There's hope until the witch sings so I'm keeping everything crossed. It just feels like it would be too good to be true, I've had no luck so far, just a lot of stress!!

Good luck ladies!

Xx

Looks like I'm out ladies and 4 days early! Oh the joys of ttc! Started spotting early hours so AF well and truly on her way!

Good luck to the rest of you in your 2ww!

Xx

Oh so so sorry to hear that Joey
Dont feel too down, you'll get there. xx

Thanks Corrinne and thanks to everyone else for your support these last 2 weeks. It's been hell but I got through it.

Best of luck and I'll see you in a couple of weeks!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back