Hi 2wwers

Joey2011

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've tried the 'I'm not bothered' approach this month and didn't bother doing Ovu tests but then regretted it so did a couple for the hell of it.

I had cm from day 9 and when I did do Ovu tests in May it was smiley on cd12 and 13. So, here's where my confusion starts...

My cycle was 31 days last month after three months of 29 day cycles. I've felt like I've got period pain, slightly sore boobs so I'm thinking it may be late ovulation due to my extended cycle last month but I've had discharge when I wipe. Just a little bit but it's there and I do feel like the witch is coming but this is way too early at cd21!

What do you think it is? Crazy cycle after last month? I really don't think I'm pregnant, I'm hopeful of course but we've not done the bd enough this month.

Help!

Xx

Read loads of 2ww posts where af symptoms and discharge one week before your period due is a good sign (implantation?). I think it gets less likely the closer you are to AF though.

I have to admit the last 2 months i promised myself i would ditch to opks but haven't managed to resist. I think it helps in a strange way as it makes me feel a bit more in control even though i know really that's bollocks!

If you are having implantation, you should get a bfp a week later, so best advice i can think of would be to try and distract yourself for the next week then test!

Fx hun. xx

Thanks for the advice, how are you doing this cycle?

I was so happy when I did my Ovu test in May and got a smiley face but it messed with my head as I convinced myself I was pregnant that month. Last month I didn't get a smiley face at all. It's so bloody confusing!

I really don't think I am pregnant as my cramps are just like my period is coming. On the plus side, if I am spotting pre-period then at least my cycle will be back to 29days-ish.

Good luck!

Xx

Hey Joey,
Welcome to the head screw of the 2ww!! Not that you've not been here b4!! Like me!!!
Come on BFP!!!
Come on BFP!!

Good luck Joey!! xxxx

Thanks for the advice, how are you doing this cycle?

I was so happy when I did my Ovu test in May and got a smiley face but it messed with my head as I convinced myself I was pregnant that month. Last month I didn't get a smiley face at all. It's so bloody confusing!

I really don't think I am pregnant as my cramps are just like my period is coming. On the plus side, if I am spotting pre-period then at least my cycle will be back to 29days-ish.

Good luck!

Xx

Feeling ridiculously good this 2ww and not sure why :dance:, usually feeling very low and weepy at this point in the cycle (CD24 today - usually 28 day cycle). Don't even care if it is BFN this month, just glad not to feel so low and desparate!

I have to admit, when i started getting positive OPKs 3 months ago (had 3 months of negatives after mc), the first time i was the same as you, kept thinking that was it, after all, did everything at the right time. :wall2:

Good luck and don't give up yet!

:dust:

Thanks ladies, it's so good to have you in my life!! ;-)

It is a head screw but I feel chilled out too, ghe first time I've started to feel that it will eventually happen and that each month it doesnt happen we're a step closer to when it does, do you know what I mean?

I guess the longer it takes the more perspective you have.

I truly hope this is your month ladies! I feel like my body is trying to play it's tricks again but I'm holding on to my PMI as best I can!

Good luck lovely ladies!

Xx

yes good luck Joey,
Are you going to test or wait til AF arrives or not? xx

I'm going to wait. Had a bit more brown discharge this morning when I wiped so AF is defo on the way.

If anything changes I'll let you know!

Xx

The only thing that's changed is my PMA has gone to pot and I feel like a complete fruit loop again! The more I read the more anxious I read but I can't help reading!

I told myself I'm not going to be P as I can't deal with the let down each month. I was doing so well until I spotted yesterday 11 days before my period is due and if I did ovulate cd12 that would be a week after when I spotted.

Now I'm thinking that I should have hope but I know I won't be pregnant, it would be too good to be true and it feels like it's never going to happen.

A close friend text me earlier to say she's pregnant. I'm so delighted for her but maybe that's got to me. I also do so well until my body decides to have a freak out! I'd not be thinking any of this had I not spotted yesterday.

Has anyone else had spotting so early? I usually spot 4 or 5 days before and my max was 8 earlier this year.

What the bloody he'll is going on!!!!!

Feel better for venting!

Xx

Hi Corrinne,

I'm really not sure. I'd love it to be I really would but knowing my luck it's early AF!!

I'm praying that this is it but I've been disappointed each month so I'm preparing myself for the fall.

I just want next Tuesday to come but at least if I carry on spotting I know I'm definitely starting my p. I need to keep that in my mind to be realistic and prepared but it's so hard not to get carried away!

Xx

Has anyone else had spotting so early? I usually spot 4 or 5 days before and my max was 8 earlier this year.

Last 2 cycles I've had spotting for 3 days leading to AF and got my knickers in a right twist over, spent every day obsessing in every free moment i had about implantation bleeding. In all that reading the stupid answer is it could be, it could not be, just wait another 24hrs blah blah blah :wall2:- didn't help at all, but will probably do it all over again this week!

I know exactly what you mean!

Feeling much better/stronger today. I have hope but I'm prepared to have my dreams shattered! ;-(

I just hope the angels are watching over me, and the rest of the ttc-ers on this forum.

Keeping everything crossed!
Xx

Keeping e'thing crossed for you too Joey!

Funny you should say that about angel as i wrote in Dani's 2ww thread that I keep finding white feathers!!

I there has been loads so enough for all of the ttc's and ltttc's!!!

xxx

Awww fx for you Hun? It is possible that it could be a IB? X

Corrinne, I keep on finding feathers everywhere too! Granted I have them in pillows, cushions and duvex but I'm still hoping it's a sign! ;-)

Hi babybo, I guess technically it could be but I'm so scared to think that it was. Haven't had anything today other than v faint discolouration when wiped but that could easily be the start of my normal spitting before period. I'm due a week today so it's going to be the longest week of my life! Got a jam packed weekend and a night out Saturday with my friends. Would you drink until you know you're pregnant or be cautious?

I hope you're doing ok, it's a long slog this ttc lark!

Xx

Would you drink until you know you're pregnant or be cautious?

I did a bit of research on this as like the odd vino....

Until you get a BFP the baby is protected from what is going on in your bloodstream, as it is a ball of cells floating down a tube, then after implantation for a few weeks only using your womb lining to feed on, so a few drinks is fine I think at this stage. That's why when people get preggers when they don't expect and done all sorts of naughty things until they realise they miss a period there never seems to be any consequence. It seems to be "nature's buffer".

Makes sense to me - and if it helps you feel less stressed out, that can't hurt either. xx

That's made me feel SO much better!!! Thank you so much. I'll be able to enjoy my weekend without feeling I need to wrap myself in my duvet 24/7!

I guess if I start spotting again then p is definitely on it's way. If I stay dry then there's hope. I usually start spotting 4/5 days before which will be Friday or Saturday. If I spot then it's cocktails all night! I'd I don't then it's just a couple.

Thanks for the info!

I just hope I can stay calm!

Xx

Fliss- that's really useful to know!!

Joey- as you know I had a bit of spotting today and hope it is IB but at the weekend just hond I went on every ride at Alton towers and drank about a bottle of wine!!

I'd say have one or two small glasses but don't go over the top!!
We've got a wedding on sat and until af shows I'm not drinking anymore. I'm not a big drinker at all. Possible one glass of wine every 6/7 weeks when I catch u with my close friends but even then I drive!
I was on a hen weekend to Alton towers hence the drinking but I honestly gave up hope of having a possible positive until this bit of bleeding today?

XXXX

Me too! I had no hope until the spotting. It drives you nuts as you get your head cleared and then your body does something to mess your head up again!

I'm having period type cramping too so need to stop being so hopeful really. Do you have cramps or has anyone you know experienced cramps when they've conceived?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back