Implantation Bleeding At 16 dpo?

Nylah

Reaction score
Hi I'm a newbie here but my fiance and i have been TTC for about a year now. My cycle is about 45 days. I've been taking prenatal pills since Aug.9 and my fiance's been taking multivitamins also. Yesterday (16 dpo) I noticed a very light pink tinge in CM when i wipe (sorry tmi). My CM is very thick and creamy and its A LOT. I also have feelings in my lower right abdominal as if someone is poking me. On Aug.30 and Sept.1 I had cloudy egg white looking CM. I believed i ovulated somewhere between 8/30-9/1. My breasts aren't sore just a little tender. I've been very tired but cant sleep. I don't want to get my hopes high but could i be pregnant?

#hey lovely :) I had veryyyyy similar 'down there' experiences :) Started off with lots of thick gooey white cm (TMI!!) and then from weds to fri I had a very light bleed.. I've got all other PG sympotms so am testing later this week! So FX you have a BFP sometime this week too! xxxxx

#hey lovely :) I had veryyyyy similar 'down there' experiences :) Started off with lots of thick gooey white cm (TMI!!) and then from weds to fri I had a very light bleed.. I've got all other PG sympotms so am testing later this week! So FX you have a BFP sometime this week too! xxxxx

Thanks and Good Luck! Baby dust to you :)

nylah - have you done a test - best way to find out and at 16dpo you should get an accurate result

nylah - have you done a test - best way to find out and at 16dpo you should get an accurate result

I haven't had the chance to pick up a pregnancy test yet. I'm hoping to get one today and take it first thing in the morning. I'll definitely keep everyone posted

For the past two days I've noticed that the spotting got a little heavier but not nearly enough to call it a period. I've been spotting for about 5 days now. Is that normal? I'm starting to have my doubts that it may be just my period slowly coming in but spotting is something new to me. I don't know what to think. Yesterday I used the bathroom about every hour and i didn't have anything to drink. I've had really bad back aches too. Nothing's wrong with my breasts though. Still no sign of AF. I usually have pms symptoms about 1-2 weeks before my period but this month I didn't. I'm still having little pains in my lower right abdomen. I'm 6 days late. What does this sound like?

Hey all that sounds great Hun
Will be stalking u for updates,
Woo hoo test test test
Fx bfp for u, xxx

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

Thank you :)

So I stopped spotting last night finally but I noticed that my nipples are pretty sensitive. They don't hurt but any slight touch feels really good (sorry if its tmi). Has anyone else experienced this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back