Hi!! Newbie here seeking help

I know is so frustrating! Just want to know for both of us!! Really hope it happens for both of us I don't want to be trying for years and for me to start getting on the borderline age for ttc. Very stressful just wish it was much easier than this, click your fingers when you want to be pregnant and that's it done! Lol x

What makes it worse is when I fell preg with mia was on the pill, so me and my ex were def not expecting it at all, so nature just ran its course stress free and naturally 😊 x

Aw I know! I had honestly given up on TTC and was happy with just having the one but my signs this month have been quite promising. I keep telling myself that if AF does show then that would be ok bcos I was fine beforehand but I know I will be devastated. I just get so inside my head about it all :wall2:

Don't give up, I'm sure it will happen, I'm just impatient to know if both of us have fallen this month, would be amazing if we both have! I'm the most impatient person ever too so doesn't help lol just hope neither of us don't see that horrible af rear it's ugly head! 👹

Will be here for you if you need to vent the off at any point 😊

Thanks hun you too! Sending you lots of baby dust. Would be amazing if we could be bump buddies :dust:xx

Yay that would be great and seeing as no one else wants to talk to us we will set up our own bump forum just for us 2 😂 lol x

Not looking good for me I'm afraid! Cramps have stepped up a gear and feels like I have pulled a muscle under my c section scar x how have u bn?

Hi ladies can I join you on this thread? How many days late at you ladies now I am 3 days late and been getting bfn and i have had sore bbs random sharp pain through them now and again and very sensitive nipples and cramps in my tummy now and again worse when I lie on my side or stand up from lieing down or sitting. I am new to this forum too don't have any advice etc as I'm in the same boat but I have my fingers crossed that you both get bfp I have been off the pill 3 years and been trying for about 2 & 1/2 years

Baby dust to you both xxx

Hi ladies can I join you on this thread? How many days late at you ladies now I am 3 days late and been getting bfn and i have had sore bbs random sharp pain through them now and again and very sensitive nipples and cramps in my tummy now and again worse when I lie on my side or stand up from lieing down or sitting. I am new to this forum too don't have any advice etc as I'm in the same boat but I have my fingers crossed that you both get bfp I have been off the pill 3 years and been trying for about 2 & 1/2 years

Baby dust to you both xxx

Hi Jem! Of course you're welcome to join! I think I am a day or so late, I can't remember the exact date of my last AF as I was actively TTC. You're symptoms sound very similar to mine, my cramps have been worse today so think I may be out soon.

Hope its bfps all round for us and lots and lots of baby dust!

That sounds promising we both have the same symptoms I was at the doctor today about it and she said to test again in a few days so I will Thursday I will be 6 days late then oh I hope it is just more cramps you are getting and not the wicked witch I have noticed as well that I am very wet down there keep thinking af is here but when I check its just clear lotion like cm and not her yet this ttc is so confusing lol gl to you xxx

That's good your GP is supportive, I know sometimes they can be very dismissive.

I'm the same with my cm as well, on constant knicker watch! Lol

If AF doesn't show I will be testing on Friday.

Good luck Jen hope you get your bfp soon hun x

Ye she is very good and putting us forward to the fertility clinic if nothing happens I have to get blood test 3 weeks after my AF finally arrives and my hubby has to get his sperm checked so we have to phone them tomorrow but the doctor is leaving in march so would be good to get a bfp before then as we have been going to her a lot about it xxx

Hi jem! I am 3 days late now too same as you, my only symptom really being is that have had really achey bb's last couple of days and shooting pains off and on, chell you asking how I have been, still no cramping just a few twinges here and there tonight off and on abdomen area. Still can't feel af coming, oh no! Hope your not having period cramps Hun 😔 just remembered earlier on had like a funny 30 seconds like a really short nausea feeling but not!? Funny feeling on abdomen and felt a bit spaced out but literally for half a minute then was fine again! Weird! xx
Have you had any other symptoms jem?

Also everyone talks about this cm all the time seems to be quite a big symptom, mine has been pretty much dry since 7dpo I'm not sure whether to take this as a bad sign or not or is everyone different?? Lots and lots of baby dust to all of us and an extra sprinkling for good luck 😀

I am currently doubled up in pain after being for a pee and had to go back again as feel sick and in pure agony and thought I was just away to suddenly come on never had pain that severe before its just above my pubic bone a sharp pain its starting to ease as I write this but I feel so sick i have more symptoms this month than i have ever had although I'm not one for looking for them as i did before and got my hopes up and my body started playing tricks on me so just take things as they come usually but this month is totally different hope you get your bfp soon xxx

Hope you feel better soon Hun, try to get a good night sleep as this will help a lot 😊 cramping and pains are very exhausting! Hope that all these pains and cramps are for a good cause and you get your bfp!, keep us updated x

Hope you feel better soon Jen! I've got the strabgest 'pulling' sensation just below my belly button. I'm starting to think I am looking into everything now.

Bubba great news your symtoms are consistent. can i ask what tests you are using? X

Thanks ladies the pain has gone now but I sneezed and it was very sore again but only for a few seconds I know what you mean by the pulling tugging sensation i keep getting that too I've had it on n off for about a week maybe longer and that's what first made me wonder what was going on and join the forum lol its good that your symptoms are consistent and happening every day I used clear blue digital one but going to get a cheapy on Wednesday or for Wednesday Bab dust to you both too xxx

Morning girls, glad the pains went for you jen, 17dpo for me and still no af and still no bfp either just did a cheapie pound shop one and was bfn again, wasn't going to do one again till Saturday, I have used a range of test chell frer before I was due, clear blue blue dye one on Monday. Bb's not as sore as yesterday but still feel fuller. Not sure what to make of it all. I'm def going to wait until sat/sun to test again if af hasn't shown up by then only got 1 clear blue digital left now. And if still get a neg and no af then book with docs on Monday I think. Pulling sensations is a good sign for you both 😊
How are you girls doing this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back