Hi!! Newbie here seeking help

Hi sorry I have been offline a bit, unfortunately AF came this morning so I am definitely out this month. Disappointed of course but being positive and looking forward to next month.

Good news that AF still hasn't made an appearance for you both though x

Aww so sorry to hear that the witch came but ye you can plan for next month and hopefully you get your bfp next month its horrible that she has came hope you are doing ok tho xxx

Oh sorry chell that your period came, what a bummer, good luck for next month, hope you will still be about for chats 😊 xx

Ye I hope you will still be here for chats too chell xxx

Hi ladies I am totally struggling to keep my eyes open today I woke the back of 5 with hubby and then fell asleep at 7ish then woke at 1 and I am still so tired and hungry even tho I ate a whole bowl of pasta lol I am feeling sick and got a burning feeling from tummy up to my throat I've been getting that a lot hope you are ok bubba? And hope you are doing ok to chell and not too sore xxx

Oh my jem! Your symptoms sound very promising before I knew I was pregnant with mia (wasn't expecting her) 3 1/2 now that was the only symptom I had extreme tiredness! I was falling asleep at work on my lunch break and at 7 o clock at night. When are you next testing? X

Burning feeling is indigestion very common in pregnancy I had it but not until much later on with mia, was horrible and then turned to acid reflux was really hard to sleep at night because is worse when you lie down. Try to watch what you eat and drink etc, acidy foods, onion,lemon,garlic, fizzy drinks that sort of thing try to keep your stomach acids neutral, plenty of water x

Thank you I just hope its not like a phantom I having and that's why I am not showing yet on the tests xxx

I'm sure your not imagining the burning feeling or the constant tiredness Hun, you got way more symptoms than me, have had some pulling feelings in my abdomen today, still not 1 sign that my af is coming either. Still just the sore bb's wish the weekend would hurry up so can test again. Me and my boyfriend live apart and he will be here the weekend, would be amazing if I did the test when he was here and we could see them magical 2 lines together, would be so cool 😊 probably wishful thinking tho x

I'm sure your not imagining the burning feeling or the constant tiredness Hun, you got way more symptoms than me, have had some pulling feelings in my abdomen today, still not 1 sign that my af is coming either. Still just the sore bb's wish the weekend would hurry up so can test again. Me and my boyfriend live apart and he will be here the weekend, would be amazing if I did the test when he was here and we could see them magical 2 lines together, would be so cool �� probably wishful thinking tho x

Aww that would be sweet and very nice I hope you do get your bfp at the fleeekend then fingers crossed for you �� you will have to keep me informed xxx

The ugly witch came for me girls! 😖 started at half 5 this morning with Back ache and cramping, now half 6 and she's here in force, it's ok at least I know either way now 😊 and can concentrate on next cycle.
Just 1 question though, so my period has been 5 days late I'm normally a 28/29 day cycle would my next ovulation day be from now to 14 days or is going to be messed up now have been on late? x

Aww so sorry to hear that bubba I think it will be 14 days from now I think ye that is true then fingers crossed this next cycle will be yours xxx

I am ok still bfn and have heartburn again today and feel very sick I wish my AF would just show up now xxx

That's ok just glad I know now!, hopefully for you it's because your af ISN'T going to come soon. I will check in every now and again to see how your getting on 😊 1 of us at least needs some good news lol xx hope you ok chell x

I'm out now just been to pee before bed and she is starting to show her witchy face but I am happy as I know now and no longer in limbo but I know look to have iregular periods with 27 days last month and 40 this month but can make appointment for blood test in 3 weeks now to check I am ovulating etc xxx

Oh no sorry the witch is coming 😖, I know what you mean though is a relief once you finally do come on as it just answers the am i, arnt i ? Question. Yes doctors in a few weeks Hun that will be a good idea, because they can also put on something that can help with the ovulating aswell if your not. Sad for all of us hope we all manage to get our bfp's this year at some point, keep us updated on doctors, spk soon.

Hi how are you both doing I've not been on here much as been feeling horrible as I have had very heavy af and been feeling dizzy with them but it is normal to have very heavy ones xxx

Hi ladies, welcome to the forum and I'm sorry you haven't felt welcomed previously. I think you may find more support if you link into one of the many threads already active regarding ttc, like 'sympton spotters annonymous' or the 2ww threads. Good luck for this month xx

Symptom spotters is a fab thread, we're all there. Come join us xxxxx

Hey Jem my period for first 2 days was really heavy then eased off, erm I would Say If it doesn't feel normal for you and you have had a dizziness aswell then book to see doc or nurse to see if they can shed some light on what is going on 😊 hello unicorn and crazycatlady, thanks very much I will join up on one of the threads in a couple of weeks once I have ov'd again, I'm going to try and not symptom spot as much this time as was driving myself crazy last cycle and think this is what caused me to be late on my af. Going to try and be more relaxed this time, easier said than done but will give it a try lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back