God only knows

Doodles

Reaction score
On day 32 on what should have been a 25 day cycle, had pink CM last night so put a pad on expecting AF to be here this morning. Whent to the bathroom earlier and there was just very very slight pink CM, just checked again and there was nothing, so carefuly wiped in a little and there was slight dark brown blood on the tissue. So I *think* AF is here, however I've never had her like this before and I'm normally in agony with cramps, but there's only one now and again that last for a few minutes, and there more like wind in my abdomin iykwim?

Can anyone :help: please as really getting frustrated now as to what the heck is going on x x

also, when I wiped in a little, I found it was very tight and very hard, any ideas ladies? x

Not sure what to say hun?

I had spotting for 72 hours last period and I have never, ever had that before?

Maybe we are now more conscious we notice even slight differences more? :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

yeah think your probably right hun, why can it never be simple, eh? lol x

Have you checked the position of your cervix by any chance hun?xx

not tested again yet Lynette, figured if still no :witch: by Friday I'd just go to the doctor. How are you by the way? x x

:blush: I have no idea how to check my cervix :lol: I'm a dumbarse but it's one of the reasons hubby says he loves me :rofl: when I sort of felt around though, I could barely get a finger in, was very tight and hard :confused: x x

Forgot to mention, whent to the toilet when I got home, conviced that af was here in full force, but there was just brown CM, very much like chocolate blamounge, getting really bad pains in my hips and legs lately and am still constipated and dizzy x

I would defo go to the doctor hun and have a blood test done. Some pregnancies just don't show up on hpts, and might there be a chance you Ov'd later than you thought and that you maybe conceived later than you thought and this MIGHT be IB? Just a thought xxxxx

maybe hun, if witch doesnt turn up by tomorow night then I'll deffo phone dr friday morning x

oooh keep us all posted, i'm keeping everything crossed for you hun xxxxxx

witch got me, had a bit of a cry, now planning Doodles bedroom with a cuppa then going to keep busy. Got my two boys in my life, time to get all my attention back on them x x

oh no, i'm so sorry to hear that! At least you got some closure on the situation.

((hugs))

witch got me, had a bit of a cry, now planning Doodles bedroom with a cuppa then going to keep busy. Got my two boys in my life, time to get all my attention back on them x x

Sorry hun, but at least you know now and can begin to deal with the bitch coming to town

xxxxxxxx

thanks all, think she's taking pitty on me cos she's no-where near as bad as she normaly is x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back