Hi newbie here

DriahMay

Reaction score
:wave: Hi I joined here back in April and have only been lurking. I got pregnant for the first time in May but sadly had a delayed MC at 11weeks last month :-( I ovulated last week which was just over a week since the bleeding stopped. (I couldn't wait for the first cycle so NTNP) I'm 8dpo and going mad :2ww:

anyway HI:wave:

Hi DriahMay,

Welcome to the fun! Your story sounds similar to mine - missed mc at 12 weeks for me in feb:sad:. It took me 3 months to get a positive ov stick though so you're definately ahead of the game!

I'm on cycle 7 and trying to do something new each cycle to keep my hopes going, this month its SMEP+vits for me+vits for DH. Hopefully it won't take you this long, I hear most people fall again within 6 months. I'm blaming stress at work mostly and having to have an operation on my hand in June.

Good luck for your 2ww and keep us updated on symptoms!!

:dust:

Hi hun thanks for the welcome, we take vits too. If I don't catch this time I'll go back to using evening primrose oil, that really helped last time.

OH takes wellman conception vits, folic acid and b12 vits and I take Pregnancare conception folic acid and b12 vits.
:dust: goodluck to you hun

welcome to the foum past lurker...hope you will be posting more frequently now. Still have my fingers crossed this month for you

Hey hun and welcome back. We've been NTNP for about 4 months, but this month I decided to get proactive so like Fliss am trying SMEP this month. I'm also on Pregnacare. I'm currently on cd16 and have not yet had a positive opk, which may mean I ov later than I thought, this is the first month I've used opk's.

Goof luck and sending lots of babydust your way xxx :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi hun, I swear by opks, the second month of using them and doing the smep we caught (the first month we couldn't do smep)

Thankyou, same to you :dust::dust:

Welcome... Now you can post without lurking :)
Love nurse x

hey there stalker! hope your 2ww goes past quickly and the witch doesnt show!

Hubby and I both on vits aswell and SMEPing as per the SMEP topic I started I think you have posted in. toes and fingers crossed for BFPs!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back