Hi!! Newbie here seeking help

Morning :wave: I heard that the superdrug tests were good as they need a low amount of hcg.

No sign of AF yet, cramps have subsided, still sore bbs (agony really!). I'm so tempted to go and buy a test but knowing my luck AF will start as soon as I do!

Good sign that AF hasn't appeared for you yet Bubba!

How are you doing Jem? x

Last edited:
Morning I am feeling so sick this morning which I have a few mornings now that sounds promising bubba just hope it is not enough hcg yet to detect on tests you should just do a test Chell best of luck to you both xxx

Morning I am feeling so sick this morning which I have a few mornings now that sounds promising bubba just hope it is not enough hcg yet to detect on tests you should just do a test Chell best of luck to you both xxx

Ooooh that does sound promising Jem! Are you testing again today or leaving it for a while? I feel so conflicted...I might pop into town at lunch and buy a wee cheapie test xx

Still no af and 4 days late what is going on with our bodies just now lol hopefully we all get answers soon xxx

I am testing on Thursday buying a test tomorrow I think I know this sounds silly but I'm sure my bbs have changed shape as I no longer see my nipples lol I am small chested lol yay go you chell let us know how you get on with it are you using it in the morning? Xxx

Doesn't sound silly at all...I think my bbs have changed as well as they seem larger and fuller. Thank you hun, I'll probably do it with fmu as I have managed to hang on this long but if i get a multipack i might do it sooner lol x

Last edited:
Oh jen sickness sounds promising!!! Hope your af is not on way chell, but still no af is a good sign though 😊 we are all in limbo this is awful, good luck for thursday jen fx for you x

I know, in a way I wish it would just turn up already so I can feel sorry for myself then move on to another month of ttc! x

My bb's def look bigger aswell it's like my nipples have changed position? But could be imagining it 😖

I know me to chell, is painful all this waiting around trying to decide am I? Arnt i ? Lol

Thats exactly what I mean with mine too bubba its so weird I did say to hubby but he said he doesn't know any difference I hate being in limbo too hopefully by weekend we will have our answers I am the same just want af to appear so I can get back to ttc but last month I was a week early started cd 27 and this month I'm on cycle day 38 xxx

Think I'm out ladies....just had a little bloody cm x

Oh no thats not good could it not be late implantation bleed xxx

No don't think so Jem...I thought that was what I had almost 10 days ago. If it is AF then I will know in a few hours x

Not looking good...not had any more bleeding but my cramps are awful so think the witch has got me this time round!

Oh no I hope not fingers crossed for you the wicked witch stays away I am still feeling sick and cant keep my eyes open today was meant to go to the hospital this morning with my mum but I slept in so she is not happy with me but I was feeling rather sick this morning and would rather not go on a 50 mile car journey would rather be at home and not make my feeling sick worse xxx

Oh no chell!! That isn't good, have you still got constant bleeding? Definately af??

No heavy bleeding as yet...cramps are the same though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back