Hi!! Newbie here seeking help

I'm not holding much hope to be honest. I haven't had any other signs of AF since the brown bloody cm this morning but I think I will deffo be out this month. I'm disappointed to be honest and it makes me question what the hell my other symptoms earlier in the month were but I'll get over it in a few days and try again.

Good luck to you both and I hope AF stays away xxx

so Sorry that your af came hun, how frustrating is that! I have been feeling very stressy today 😨 I will keep you updated, here for chats if you need it xx

Oh no I am do sorry to hear that I think my AF is coming too I have been very moody today fallen out my partner and my mum and I am now dat here alone with my dogs crying my eyes absolutely sobbing and struggling with life at the moment I am here if you ever need a chat xxx

Thanks girls. I haven't had any more bleeding yet so a tiny part of me is hoping its just a pregnancy symptom.

Suppose we shouldnt rule anything out until AF definately arrives but I'm just preparing myself x

Ye that is very true I have heard of ladies bleeding on and off for the first few weeks so here's hoping thats what It is xxx

I had spotting with my daughter that lasted a few days when i was due AF so you never know.

How are you feeling now Jem? X

I have spoken to hubby and mum and said I am sorry which is the hardest thing to do when my emotions are everywhere lol I am ok now lol I have had that a few times this last few weeks so I don't know will have to get a test for tomorrow as that was 3 days ago I last tested xxx

It's so hard when your emotions get the better of u, glad u r feeling a wee bit better.

Good luck for testing again hun, ur symptoms sound really positive x

I am doing ok now thanks my dad is away to buy me a test today for me to try in the morning will let you know but I think it will be a bfn I just have a feeling I'm not that lucky hope you are both doing ok this afternoon and you haven't had more bleeding xxx

Oooh exciting, finger crossed for tomorrow! No more bleeding as of yet and my cramps are still there but no worse.

How are you doing bubba? X

Thats good then i thi k you still have a pretty good chance �� will keep everything crossed for you xxx

Hey sorry went of the radar for a while had a very stressful busy day, I'm ok more relaxed now lol, still no sign of af yet, still got sore boobs and fuller, that's great news chell that you have stopped bleeding and was only spotting a very good sign indeed. Good luck jem with test in the morning, sorry you had such an emotional day, think we have all had a bit of a day today 😖, let's all hope there will be good news in the form of bfp's all round for all of us that will brighten up our whole weekend 😃 let's all pray that we have all got little sticky beans inside of us 👶 xxx

Girls a bit of helpful info apparantly the superdrug pregnancy tests have got very good reviews, they are very sensitive and can detect pregnancy with as little as 10 hcg in your body, I read through quite a few forums and woman have had a bfp with this one and tested say a couple of days later with another brand say clear blue and has been negative purely for the fact that there wasn't enough hcg in the body for the other brands.

Hi girls how are you both today hope you are both good I did a test last night and this morning and they are both negative and I am now 5 days late I was looking on google this morning some people can be late well over a week or 2 before they get a bfp but last month I was a week early at 27 days and this month I am on day 39 already I am normally 34 day cycles have been since at least may last year as that is when I officially started tracking as I started on my wedding day lol xxx

Morning jem, I was really tired last night but took me ages to get to sleep then wasn't the best sleep in the world! Sorry to hear for your bfn's! My boobs are still sore which is weird as they are normally only a bit sore 1/2 days before af then they calm down, I have no cramping at all or cm only slightly when I wipe, they have been sore since 13dpo nearly 6 days now. I'm holding out and not doing a test until Sunday morning will be a full week late by then. Hate all this waiting around x

Hi that all sounds promising fingers crossed for you and I admire you not testing until you are the week late I for the first time today been extremely hungry I woke up the back of 5 with hubby getting ready for work then the back of 7 I got extremely hungry and had a couple of digestive biscuits and was ok after that and normally I can go til 12ish or later in the day without food and my bbs are still sore hope you both have a nice day �� xxx

Don't think everyone gets cramping all the time I have had cramping but not everyday so you still have a very good chance I am sure and the sore bbs sound good xxx

I felt ravanous last week off and on would eat and then an hour later feel starving lol, I am only waiting because I am sick of seeing bfn, not sure what to do if I see a bfn at weekend should I book to see doctor? Or is likely they will tell me just to wait longer?? X

I think you should maybe make an appointment at the doctor on Monday so that you know what's going on thats what I am doing its horrible being in limbo hope you get your bfp over the weekend xxx

Ok I will do, hope for your bfp at the weekend too 😊 fx xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back