hellp syndrome....not coming out of hos

aww poor gem.
i really feel for her bein stuck in there. i hope she knows we are all thinkin of her.
does she have to be induced at 37 weeks do u know?

It really all depends on her levels etc Jo. It could be as soon as now or 2 weeks time. It's a daily thing. :?

Well let her know we're all thinking of her and send some :hug: :hug: 's

I will do. Hopefully something will cheer her up very, very soon though ;)

Thanks for hugs girls. On my mobile patient line keeps letting me down. Feeling low today and they gave my side room to someone else. Dunno how long i can cope in here i need sleep and my hubby

oh hon... how rotten for you. we're all thinking about you though, and sending lots of love and hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope you can get out of there soon. It's so frustrating when you want to sleep but can't due to the noise of being on a ward

im in my own room :cheer:

not much change but my bile acids have risen which accounts for lasts nights itching lol consultant said it maywell mean i have hellp and oc , plan is to get me passed 34 weeks and del before im too ill, could go to 35 / 36 tho but they dont seem hopefull

keep asking bout chance of nat, she said at 34 they will examine me but cervix prob wont be suseptable for induction :cry:

At long last you have some results! Finally. You're in the best place.. I'm glad you got told something today at last. I was just about to text you again.
LO will be fine... don't you worry xxxx

glad u have your own room hun much more privacy, i felt a little better in my own room and they let malc stay over night too, hope little one stays put a little longer, i had hannah at 35 weeks and she was ok :hug:

Woohoo for your own room honey.

:cheer:

Will be keeping my fingers crossed that you are able to get to a point when you can have it naturally

Update: Looks like it may be as soon as next week for Gemma. The consultant came to see her this evening and mentioned about a date next week....

Aw Gem im sorry your having to go through this but just think you will have your little baby boy very soon and then it will all seem worth it.

Its good that you got your room maybe you could get some sleep now.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back