hellp syndrome....not coming out of hos

I just sneaked in from 2nd tri but wanted to say good luck and i hope all goes well for you and that you get better soon.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wanted to give u some hugs Gem

Hope you are feeling ok and all the best :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck Gem, hope things start improving for you :hug:

Thinking of you Gem. Hope you're not feeling too bad :hug: :hug: :hug:

She is sounding happier this morning :D

She had an internal earlier and they said that her cervix is already soft so she may be able to be induced! It looks like it will be next week for her which will be 34 weeks so all should be pretty much fine :cheer:

Awwww!! Good luck!! Teeny Tiny baby how cute!! Hope it all goes well. Is it because of baby that she is ill? Will she make a quicker recovery once he is out?

poppy160 said:
Awwww!! Good luck!! Teeny Tiny baby how cute!! Hope it all goes well. Is it because of baby that she is ill? Will she make a quicker recovery once he is out?

She seems to have both OC and HELLP so yes, it's all pregnancy related and should be fine once she has had the little one :)

Aww that's good to hear. I was just thinking, everyone who's due around the same time as us are or could be getting their babies early..or have had them already!! I'll bet I'm gonna go 2 weeks over and have to be induced! :lol:

wow hes only going to be teeny premy baby! im glad to hear that her illness is pregnancy related so she will feel better when hes out, the best of luck Gem.

Il be keeping an eye on this thread :D

yay! thats great news about the soft cervix :lol: whoop whoop!! hopefully it'll be natural then and next week everything will be all good and Gem will have her baby :cheer: :cheer:

Woo update. Seen loads of doc today. Looks like induction is set for monday morning. Unless i go into labour before as i've had upset tum passed 24 hours . See anethesasist and ped team tomorrow. Not allowo and epidural tho! There's is a risk of bleeding out but i'll be monitored through out and bloods on stand by. I'm now so nervous! God knows how i'll cope with a back to back labour on only gas air and pethadine lol any tips! So unless major change my count down is monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back