hellp syndrome....not coming out of hos

oh hun... am really sorry to hear about this.. Your in hospital and the best hands.. You and your baby are going to be just fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

oooh gem i know a bit about hellp, my sister had it.

i really do hope your both ok, you are in safe hands in hosp, as much as you dont want to be in, its for the best.

take care of yourself x

im in hospital 2 with pre eclampsia its rubbish been here a week now,hope all goes well for you

So sorry to hear this Gem. You are in the best place though.

Thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

day 5

had 2nd jab, owwie they sting lol

hardly slept , mind working overtime plus newborns and women in labour dont make good room mates lol

Only just read this and looked up Hellp on Wikipedia :( I thought you made a typo and meant to write Hello :wall: :roll: sorry, it's early.. :oops:

Sorry to hear you are feeling bad but it's fab that the doctors are really looking after you, and you're in the right place to be looked after.

I know what you mean about newborns and mums in labour - not when I had ryan cos I actually got my own room in the ward - but when I had a kidney infection they thought I was in early labour so took me to the delivery suite of Heartlands hospital in Birmingham. The woman in the bed next to me was being induced as I lay there reading heat magazine and waiting for my antibiotics to kick in... :shock: not fun.

Hugs to you chick xx

edit- I forgot to put a hug picture on :hug:

G3M said:
hi all

looks like ive got hellp syndrome

not coming out of hos till boy is born , dunno if thats days or weeks all depends on how were doing , have started steriods tonight

bp still ok so thts a good sign , still praying it sorts itelf out

its my blood platelets that are dropping dailey , liver function high but stable and i now have protein in my wee

feeling very alone :cry: and scared

Hi sweetie, :hug:

I had this with my first and was induced at 37 weeks, I have the symptoms mildly this time as well and have been in hospital twice this week for tests. I have to have my bloods taken every 3 days now until I deliver.Luckily my BP has stabilised so I can stay at home.My platelets are down to 89!
Please try not to be scared, they will take fab care of you!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

wish mine was 89 , im under 60 :shock:

willthey seriously keep me in till 37 weeks , i think ill have gone mad :cry:

G3M said:
wish mine was 89 , im under 60 :shock:

willthey seriously keep me in till 37 weeks , i think ill have gone mad :cry:

if your platelets are dropping as they are, there is no way they will keep you going until 37 weeks! 60 is very low I'm sure my midwife said they6 wouldn't let a mum go to 50 :think: I remember with my first that I was in hossy for 2 1/2 weeks before they induced me and my platelets just kept dropping everyday until the consultant said induce now! you are in the best place (as horrendous as it is!) for them to make a quick decision should they need to :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back