in hospital *update no.2*

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
well i wsnt gona come online 2nite but i cant sleep. ive come in with pre eclampsia, had a routine midwife app and bp was sky high, had the highest protein level on the stick so had to come straight in. bubs will arrive early but got to wait for results and hope we can keep he or she in thhere for a few weeks yet. wont b online much but will txt beth or another txt buddy with news.

hope u r all ok, me n baby r good 4 now keep ur fingers crossed for us x x

*talked 2 docs, bp is down a bit. gota have a scan 2 check fluid, placenta etc and another steroiid jab to mature bubs lungs in case we do need to deliver early. the aim is to get to 37 weeks, depending on my liver function n placenta working ok*

** liver n kidneys r ok, got another blood test 2mo to make ure i hsnt gone downhiill since yesterday. baby was great, weight is at 3lb 4oz good size, placenta is fine and bp is still coming down. at the moment looks like i'll b home by thursday. will have my midwife checjing bp every 2 days from home so im guessing i'll b on bed rest. from what i can gather its a waiting game now, if pre eclampsia gets worst then bubs ill need to be deliivered so will be getting my bum in gear n puttingup the crib etc this week... tell ya what tho i didnt realise how poorly i felt, now i feel better i realise tht i was really struggling last week or 2...guess thts the problem when something comes on gradually**

thanks for alll ur well wishes n hugs :hug:

awh!! poor you.. i know exactly what you are going through.. try and relax.. and keep your feet up xxxx

Thinking of u hunnie, hope bubs can hang on a good few weeks yet before he/she makes an appearance :pray:

Take it easy, get plenty of rest & keep us updated chick. Will be thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks. cant do muuch but rest lol just wish i could sleep, the keypads r awful sorry bout the spelling

Aww least u have internet and can talk to all us fab ladies, we'll keep u going!! My hospital is crap they dont have anything lol

Thinking of you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: at least you will be closely monitored now and it can be controlled with medication until bubs is ready to be born

:hug: just take it easy and i am sure everything will be ok. You are in the best place :hug:

thinking of you :hug:

hope they manage to get bp under control for a while and bubs can stay put a bit longer :hug:

Hope the scans result in good news, keep resting to get that BP down even further. Will you have to stay in hospital until 37 weeks? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back