hellp syndrome....not coming out of hos

:hug: :hug:

You must be scared and I can imagine it's horrible not being in your own home. You're in the right place though and are being closely monitored so you and bubs will be fine.

thans for that angel

mw just made me laugh she hadnt seen my notes and said your fine if u stay over 80 , i said im 60 already :shock: she didnt know what to reply

God Gem, poor you! I'm in total agrement with everyone though- at least you are in the best place and your baby will be ok if they have to induce you early. Try to relax :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor you Gem, it sounds as though you have a little way to go before you are feeling better. It must be very boring there and lonely without your partner. Try not to get too worried though, at least they have diagnosed it and you are in the best place now. I really hope it gets sorted quickly and that you can have some time at home bfore your little one comes. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you're not in there too long hun! These babies aye, they keep you on your toes for life now! :hug:

poor you!!! :( :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

If you want to swap places to get out of there for a day or 2, i looove hospitals!! (Yes i am a bit of a freak :|)

I've just got back from holiday - sorry this is happening to you Gem, you so don't deserve it!

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you! :hug: :hug:

just dropping in to say thinking of you still Gem, hope you're ok

:hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxx

hey girls , liver function shot up to 681 today from 536 :shock: norm is uunder 50 lol

bloodd has stableised and risen slight to in 70s

find out kidney results tomorrow

tired tho pron slept 10 hours in 5 nights :cry:

Hang in there hun, it will all be worth it when you have your gorgeous lil boy. I know everyone is telling you the same but you are in the best place,

A few more of these for you... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take care, hope you can get some sleep tonight

Thinking of you hun! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope your other tests come back better :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: thinking of you - hope you get better really soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back