hellp syndrome....not coming out of hos

Oooh good luck G3M, just seen your updated news, hope all goes well on Monday and you manage a good rest over the weekend
Thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks everyone :D

i dunno what i need for labourhadnt got that farr planning :rotfl:

You'll be fine hun! I had a back to back labour with only gas and air so it's possible (i'm a big wimp) Good luck :hug: :hug:

You'l need:

Bri's hand
Lots of puff
Pain relief

;)

Hope you're ok hun and enjoying your flowers :hug: :hug: :hug:

yes there pink and gorg add a bit of colour to my green room lol had to fight to keeep em they donnt allow flowers on mat anymore due to germs but they found me a vase as in own room :D so thanks again debs xxxxx

I've not been on for a while & only just seen this. Sorry to hear you've been so ill but how exciting that your baby will be here so soon! Good luck, you'll do great. :hug:

G3M said:
yes there pink and gorg add a bit of colour to my green room lol had to fight to keeep em they donnt allow flowers on mat anymore due to germs but they found me a vase as in own room :D so thanks again debs xxxxx

Awww, glad they didn't get taken away from you! :hug:

good luck for Monday hun, how excitin to know bubs will be here soon!! :cheer: :hug:

good luck for monday gem... :hug: i bet you can't wait to meet to your little boy.

for some reason i wasn't getting notified of tis thread anymore :think:

Hope all goes well Monday, will be thinking of you :hug:

I can't believe I have missed all this. I hope Monday goes well Gem, how exciting! Not long till your little one is here!!! :cheer: :cheer:
I hope you are feeling much better soon!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

induction gonna tske ages aint it , im so nervous , cant picture me giving birth lol

G3M said:
induction gonna tske ages aint it

You don't know though, my mam was induced with me (slightly early because of a back problem) and she was only in labour for 6 hours!

Good luck, hope all goes well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back