Back from the consultant AGAIN....

Lyndsey

Reaction score
Hello everyone...

Well now I am stressed!

Been to see the consultant... Had bloods done on Monday and Tuesday of this week and the results are that I do not have OC :dance: BUT I do have something wrong with my liver... all my results are messed up and my white cell count is raised which means I have an infection.

My urine test showed positive for protein and infection as well.....
My BP was high when I first got there 190/105 so they left me for a while ( not writing this down ) and then when they redid it it was 180/90... still a little too high for my liking but they said it was ok...

When he felt the baby I had a pain in my right side.... where the liver is...

So - more blood tests have been done ( another 8 bottles!) testing for hepatitus AGAIN ( which I know I can't have as I tested negative before and have no exposure since) and all sorts of other weird things... and they said to go back next friday ( due date) to get the results...

I am thinking that these are stalling tactics and they have no bloody clue whats going on and they won't induce me!!!!!!!! I am having no signs or symptoms that this baby is any where near to coming out and I am well and truly fed up!

All they have said is if you get headaches, blurred vision or epigastric pain to go in... I do have a pain on my right side but I have had that forever so am ignoring it. I also am monitoring baby's movements and I am getting more than 10 per day..... (which I know is a positive thing)

Any tips to try and get this baby out???

Aww poor you Linz, you really haven't had much luck have you!

If anyone has any tips of getting these babies out, let me know too!

Awww Lyndsey what a nightmare :(

Sorry don;t know what to suggest apart from having words with your litte one :)

Lindz, your really going through the mill babes!

I suggest a nice hot curry and some pineapple for afters, both tips for bringing baby on!

you poor thing ......... it is so frustrating when you know something is wrong but no-one seems to be able to pin point it....

sending lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you everyone.... Fiona that is exactly how I feel - something is wrong and no one cares!!!!

Hopefully this baby will come out sooner rather than later and all will be well!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back