Heartbroken

So sorry hun. Hope u and OH can be strong for each other to get through this. xxx

Oh sparkle, so upset to hear this :hug: :hug:

Take care of yourself xx

(((((x))))) big hugs for you, so sorry for all of you, xxx

Thank you all so much it really means so much to me.

I have strated to bleed very heavy today and have been in so much pain. I have just been to the toilet and i very sure that i have passed evrything.

I am going to have a few days in my pjs and rest, have a hot water bottle and lots of cups of tea.

I was having a chat with my OH today and we have decided to wait untill my body is back to normal and for me to have a period, then we are going to start to try again.

Aww you take care of yourself hunni. I know how you feel so sending big hugs. Very sad xxxx

That is so sad, I'm so sorry for your loss.

i've only just seen this sparkle, devastating news, i'm so so sorry xxx

Yestaday the bleeding eased off and it was just like a normal period.
My Oh made me come out the house today for a walk so i wasnt stuck in the house.
Whilst out i went to the toilet and i had bled quite bad and was in a huge amount of pain, feeling very hot and dizzy, so came home straight away and went in the shower and i continued to bleed with huge clots.
I came back down and OH rang the ward and they said wait an hour to see if i stop bleeding if not i have to go in to be checked. I have been to the toilet 3 times with in this hour already and i am just dripping (sorry tmi) I am so scared. the clots i am passing now are an inch wide.

I was told that as i was resting yestaday, it was the worst thing i could of done because instead of all the blood coming out it has clotted inside and now is coming out as i was walking today.

:hugs: so sorry huni! i told my neice and nephew that i sent my baby back because i decided i didnt want a new baby right now and i laughed it off even tho it killed me, they didnt pass any remarks and just said oh right, and i told them i wud have another baby someday :/ xxx

sorry only just seen ur last comment, plz be careful ur not losing 'too' much blood, it sounds like ur losing a lot, i haemorrhaged with my MC and had an awful experience so if u think theres too much go get checked out just incase huni :hugs: xxx

Just got back from the hospital.

My cervix is still open so there is still a lot to come out. I have been given tablets for the pain :(

I could of stayed over night but i decided i would rather be home and comfy the dr agreed i could come home as i only live 10mins away and could get there quickly if needed.

I have to keep an eye on the bleeding and if i get worryed again i just had to come straight back.

I am fed up now how many more times do i need to be reminded i have lost my baby.

awwww hon......sorry.....it will all be done with soon and then you can start to feel better. and you will. i promise xxx

Sorry Sparkle. Just horrid. Take care of youself!

awwwww sparkle im soo sooo sorry x x massive :hugs: xx

hope the bleeding settles soon x x

I'm so sorry huney, you just look after your self right now, and keep getting checked if the bleeding keeps coming heavy or won't stop, I ended up in a right mess from too much loss with mine.

Take a day at a time at the moment,, but it will get easier to handle in some time, and well done to you for talking about it with us, as talking about it is half the battle , even if it doesn't feel like it now

Big hugs X

I am feeling a bit better today the bleeding has settled down now so thats one less thing to worry about. I am still in pain but the tramadol is helping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back