Heartbroken

Sparkle24

Reaction score
I knew i was going to have to write this today.

Yestaday i had to go to hospital had bloods taken and was checked. the dr said my cervix was closed and i was fine even though i had a lot of discharge that was brown and some fresh blood to.

I was booked in for a scan this morning to make sure the baby was ok. she couldnt find anything with the normal scan and had to do an interal. I knew what she was going to say.

The sac was there but my baby wasnt she couldnt find anything.

I burst in to tears straight away i knew last week he had gone.

I went straight to my mum and dads I didnt know how the hell i was going to tell them. My mum had already knitted a blanket and was half way through a second.

The awful thing was seeing my dad cry, i had only ever seen him do it once before when my brother went missing.

The thing i cant get around the most is my baby is dead inside me and there is nothing i can do about it.

There are no words i can say to descibe how i feel right now. after nearly a year of trying to compleate our family we were absolutly in heaven thinking our little one would be hear by the end of the year.

I feel so numb and just cant stop crying. I feel absolutly useless.

My Oh has got me flowers and has lit a candle he is being so caring and i hate to see him cry. he had to phone his mum as she lives quite far away, he couldnt even speak on the phone and started crying straight away.

I havnt got a bloody clue what i am going to tell our little girl, she was so excited to be getting a brother or sister, she had drawn pictures to put in the babys box of things. she is going to be so heartbroken i cant bare to tell her.

I have to go back in two weeks for another scan but i just feel whats the point my baby is gone.

Good bye my baby you wont be forgotten xxx

Oh hun, I cant believe it :-(
Im so sorry xxxxxxx

im so sorry my lovely....here if you need someone to talk to xx

Really sorry to hear that Hun :hug: look after yourself xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss and wish you strength in the coming days and weeks. Sounds like you have great support from your other half. Xx

Oh Hun I'm so sorry to hear this, stay strong and look after each other.
Thinking of you xxx

Oh Hun I'm so sorry to hear this, stay strong and look after each other.
Thinking of you xxx

So sorry hunni :hugs:..It sounds as tho your OH is taking really good care of you.. Take care xx

So sorry to hear your news.
A very similar thing happened to me so I know how it feels.
All I can say is that is does get easier, the first cple of weeks you are just coming to terms with it and you feel like you say just totally hearbroken, but the pain does ease.
Always here to talk. xxxx

So sorry Sparkle. Look after yourself. Thinking of you and your family xxx

Am so sorry. Its all so sad reading of all these heart breaking things that happen and then it happening to you xxx

Oh god I'm so sorry hun. Be strong, lots of love xxx

Oh honey I am so sorry! No words can explain the utter grief! I knew my angel was gone too the week before but hearing it in cold hard words was the worst thing ive ever had to hear. Take care of you, your oh and your wee one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back