Our beautiful Uthman 39w4dys, silently born to us on 24 June

so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family at such a sad time xx

I too am writing this through tears. i just want you too know i admire your attitude. Your strength is amazing you are a true inspiration to all.

I have just read your story and wept :( I am so so sorry you have had to go through this. Your little one is at peace now but it is so sad. So sorry.xx

I'm so sorry, i just dont have the words.

:hug:

I am so sorry. Your story is heartbreaking and you and your OH sound so strong. Life is so unfair sometimes :cry:

Im so so sorry! :cry: You are in my thoughts! :hug: :hug: :hug:

So, so sorry Asma, thinking of you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun, I am so sorry that this terrible tragedy has hit your lives. I do not have the words to express my empathy for you, but hope you know that we are all thinking of you at this awful time x :hug:

I'm so sorry, I don't even know what to say. My thoughts are with you & your family :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so so sorry for your loss, so near yet so far.
Sleep soundly little Uthman

It is after reading a post like this that there is nothing that you can say or describe in an email that sounds quite right. It is difficult to put emotion into text, somehow nothing seems enough at such a horrific time.

My heart reaches out to you, this is a terrible loss that no person should have to suffer. May you find that time heals and precious short memories stay, i am glad that you held him, may the memory of your beautiful precious boy last a lifetime and his soul guard over you both. All our love.... :hug:

It is after reading a post like this that there is nothing that you can say or describe in an email that sounds quite right. It is difficult to put emotion into text, somehow nothing seems enough at such a horrific time.

My heart reaches out to you, this is a terrible loss that no person should have to suffer. May you find that time heals and precious short memories stay, i am glad that you held him, may the memory of your beautiful precious boy last a lifetime and his soul guard over you both. All our love.... :hug:

Goodnight baby Uthman. My thoughts are with you all.

I am so sorry for your loss :hug: :hug:

Take care
Kathy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111