Totally heartbroken

Oh god Princess, I'm so very sorry. You've been so very kind to me, please please let me know if there's anything I can do to help xxx

I'm so so sorry to read this, you must feel totally lost. Everyone is here for you, use us as much as you want. I hope you're gonna be ok. Take care of yourself xx

I wish I could put time forward Kedi and feel happy.
All I feel is overwhelmed by grief. My baby is gone and theres nothing anyone can do :(

I know how you feel hun, I had a miscarriage last Saturday, although I wasn't as far along as you, it has still gutted me. Things will get better I promise you. I spent two days crying my heart out. But now, although I'm still very sad about it, I have managed to move forward a bit. I'm feeling more positive about things.

You need to give yourself some time hun. You will never forget your baby but you will eventually be able to deal with this. Stay strong xx

Thanks again Kedi.
I'm sorry for your loss hun. I remember reading your thread.
I'm a complete mess right now and feel so alone, even with all you lovely ladies on here and my family and friends love and support.
I need my baby back Kedi :( What am I gonna do without my angel :( :( :(
You sound strong. I'm scared I'm gonna go under :(

I can't thank all of you enough for caring. It means so much.
x x x

I am so very sorry. No words that we can say will make it any better. It's such a horrible position to be in, it takes time to let your heart heal but I promise it will :hug: sending you lots of love xx

I'm sorry to hear this. Sending you lots of love and strength xxx

Im so sorry hun i can feel your pain and i know your heart is breaking i remember the panic i felt when i found out i was loosing my baby and i know all the emotions that are running through your head. Nothing anybody says to you can ease it. Im so so sorry your having to face pain like this i know how much you wanted your baby and how you were mapping out a life for yourself. when your ready we are all hear if you need us. Its so hard to face this alone i wish i could make it ok for you sending you a big hug xxxxxxxxxx

Im so so very sorry for your loss! We know that we cannot take your pain away but we are here to try and ease it. We will listen and provide support and love to you xxx

I'm so sorry for you, you must be so so sad. What a horrible thing to happen, don't be alone though, find someone to keep you company xxx

Today I feel a little calmer.
I managed to sleep but am still not able to eat.
Just want to get tomorrow over with and move on.
It wasn't my LO's time for whatever reason.

I hope so much in the future that my dreams come true. And I hope that for all of us.

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back