Any room?

Really sorry to read this hun :hug: take care of yourself xx

Thank you ladies, Im sat in epau atm waiting for my bloods to be taken and for a dr to come do my pre op. The sac still hadnt come away so ive opted for an erpc and im on the emergency list for saturday. So hopefully after saturday ill be able to start moving forward xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow hun!

I hope all goes smoothly for you. Hopefully you will be home quite quickly and can snuggle down for the weekend

Lots of love

xxxxxxxxxx

I really hope so hun, they said be prepared for a 48 hour stay but im hoping ill be back home to my boys tomorrow night!If not id love to be a fly on the wall to see hubby do everything with sam!Hell need arms growing out of his arse xxx

I really hope so hun, they said be prepared for a 48 hour stay but im hoping ill be back home to my boys tomorrow night!If not id love to be a fly on the wall to see hubby do everything with sam!Hell need arms growing out of his arse xxx

I didn't realise it was such a long procedure sweetie (sorry - I think I am getting my procedures mixed up)

I really hope you don't have to stay in that long.

Keep well

xxxxxxxxxx

No your not getting mixed up hun, it is only a 10-15 min procedure but because im on th emergancy list i could get pushed back as and when emergancys come in so i might not even get done tomorrow!Thats why they said to be prepared for a 48 hour stay xxx

No your not getting mixed up hun, it is only a 10-15 min procedure but because im on th emergancy list i could get pushed back as and when emergancys come in so i might not even get done tomorrow!Thats why they said to be prepared for a 48 hour stay xxx

Fingers crossed you don't get pushed back! I know you jsut want to get in and out of there as quickly as you possible can..

Best wishes and I hope you are home tomorrow

xxxxxxxxxx

hugs of course there is room here for you. its never something easy to deal with xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back