gutted! 4 faint pos neg at docs this morning

suzanneS84

Reaction score
hi feeling a bit gutted on the 29th this month i did two first response tests both came bk with faint lines did two more two days later an they too say faint pos took it took nurse at docs this morning an showed her one of the tests an said theyd class it as preg but then she checked a sample i took this morning with one of there tests an its says neg!! im gutted was looking forward to being preg an having another baby an now im wondering if it was just too early an im not anymore or... i dnt know wot to believe :/

Suzanne, im sorry you got a neg with the nurse.

But until AF arrives i would keep my fingers crossed.

There must be something there if you got faint pos at home! :hugs:

How early are u? Can docs tests detect it as early as FR? x x

Oh bless you, stay positive, your not out until the witch arrives xx

im 14 dpo i think did the first tests at 11 then 13 then had docs one today which said neg :/ i dnt know wot to think ive tried looking on diff tests to see what level they pick up but half of them just say early lol im hoping i am i started to get excited an also dont want to worry incase i am but then i cant help thinking its gna end up being that im not when i really want it

They are definately there and darker on 2nd lot too. Have u thought about doing another FR?

When I got bfp it was very faint the first time and that was 15 dpo, not sure how good doc one's are? x x

i might just get one in a bit ive been told to take a sample tues morning but suposed to be xmas shopping with my mum an aunties an if its neg there again theyl do blood test, i think i got really excited as after my coil was out i felt preg but the tests including these def had no line! then after had first period and this is my first cycle since then as as there were ob faint lines although my husband didnt agree at first i just expected a pos at docs an them to confirm it, i also did a clearblue conception indicator a few days ago but that said not preg in the time to look then when i went to throw it away it had a book symbol as well as pregnant 3+ or whatever it is i wish all the tests said what level they could pick up an that the nurse new what the docs one was she was nice but just says its what they use at hospital so well see! il be off to pick up my youngest from school so so may take a trip past the chemist as i was also worried with me finding out earier than ive ever tested that it wont get darker etc, thanks for everyones comments etc its nice having somewhere i can write all this as theres only my hubby tht knows i might be preg thanks again suzanne x

hi i clicked on the link but it took me to the main page do you have the title an which setion its in thanks x

thanks for the other too :) hopfully itl work out how i want lol

Can't you do it early before going shopping? Its difficult when you don't want anyone to know yet. Did you have the mirena? Thats what I had. I'm sure you are for defo hun, I'd get another FR and then wait til tues, when was af due today? You have any symptoms? x x

If google "how sensitive is gp hcg test" it is the 3rd on done hun :) x x

thanks, through the nights/evenings this week i felt sickly an dizzy when i moved through the day think i was ok last night but been eating a bit more lol an then makes me feel better my boobs have started feeling tenderdown wither side if pressed but thats about it an last night go odd stabing ain about three times on right side which im hoping is nowt bad. not bled or out touch wood! just had tiny bit of pinkwhen i wiped at what i thought was 5dpo i guessed i was due on either today or yesterday before coil i had periods every 28days but then notice ov disharge on 18th so i think ive been counting dpo since them first time giving it a go lol so may be out a bit haha , on the coil hardly bled anything just odd spotting every few months yes it was the mirena i was worried about side effects an all sorts hopfully al be ok, how are you doing without the coil xx lots of luck to you concieving too ! xx

Maybe something in those symptoms, esp. as you have bfp's too. I had stomach cramps, backache, sore boobs, migraines, all very early in pregnancy last time. 5dpo would poss have been implantation bleeding. Was fine with coil, had it for 7 yrs last time, had it changed after 5, when I had it out cycles were irregular for about 6 mths, varying from 27 - 32 days, then became regular at 27 days. I eventually didn't have any periods at all all the times I had coil. This time when I had it out I was due on the day before and then had proper period starting the day it came out. Thanks hun :) got my fx for this month as af still not shown up and now on 30th day, for some reason I just think I'm gonna be this month, even tho its our first cycle too x x

aww i really hope u get a bfp this month too it will be nice to have someone to talk to in the same boat lol, well i just came bk from getting aimee, i bought two first responses again an a clearblue which didnt work last time an im fingers crossed everything goes ok coz acording to all these im preg an 1-2 weeks by clearlue i hope everything goes ok. will still take urine on tues but until sumet bad happens its not worth thinking the worst il link some pics :D:D:D :dance:
https://picasaweb.google.com/102165...hkey=Gv1sRgCJTb9p6qoI2hUA#5681510060897009042 top in pic is yesterday an bottom is bout half an hour ago :D:D

an then the clearblue from this aft too :D

https://picasaweb.google.com/102165...hkey=Gv1sRgCJTb9p6qoI2hUA#5681510417592174658

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back