gutted! 4 faint pos neg at docs this morning

:yay: :yay: :yay:

You can't get anymore definate than that hun!! Belive it coz its true!!! :) Congratulations!! Exactly no point worrying over nothing :) so happy for you. And 2nd test line is quite a lot darker too :) and only since yesterday too! Love the digi, whoever thought of that idea was brilliant lol! Make sure you take loads of pics tho as only downfall is they only last about 24 hrs.

Bloody docs are useless, not nice tho making u feel like that either, u would think doc's were best. I never had doc test when I was pregnant, they just took my word for it.

So u worked out when u might be due yet, August sometime? I hope I get bfp this month too, still no sign of af, will try and hold til monday to retest, fx :wink: thanks hun x x

Last edited:
Just this second starting get a bit of backache so could be the witch on her way :( x x

eeee im so excited now, an really hope u can join me an any other ladies on here trying this month i think i may be due lol sounds wierd!! on the 10th of august :D:D my only worry now is my last daughter was prem an wieghed 3lb11 when she was born shes fine now an still a skinny mini lol but id like to go full term an bring baby hope when due not before as its awful not havin them with u straight away they even put me on the ward with other mum n babies crying when they took aimee up to the scubu unit im so glad things turned out ok but id never want anyone to go through it x
So glad i found this site :D!

I hope so too :) Doesn't it lol, how funny! Really hope its all straight forward for u this time hun :hugs: I know this site is amazing, really helped me with last pregnancy too x x

Just wondering if u've had any symptoms, as I have backache and poss cramps :eh: x x

i noticed backache low down yesterday an a bit the night before actualy got a 5 sec rub of hubby before i went to sleep lol but it felt better after id say beginning of the week i had cramps just a bit milder than period cramping an nothing til last night when i had a couple of stabbing pains on the right side low down i am wondering tho if now ive seen the preg 1/2 weeks sign is going to make me imagine more, as ive already ahd a sandwhich before i went for aimee at dinner time an now got another only a lil round one tho lol coz i was feekly a bit sickly an tummy was rumbling but the odd symptoms i have had could easlily be ignored by people not trying to concieve x
im keeping my fingers very crossed for u lol

Oh ok, sounds like I'm still in with a chance, maybe. Will keep u posted. Thanks hun :hugs:

I know its funny isn't it lol, once I got bfp last time, I was symptom spotting left, right and centre lol, but all could be because of u being pregnant too x x

pregnant, coz am pregnant lol sounds so wierd i feel so happy i could cry haha i really wasnt expecting it to happen so soon but so glad it did gna pass tom(hubby) the clearblue tonight an see how he reacts to that without the faint lines he wasnt sure about! xx

Congrats hun, was going to say they are defo all bfps :dance:

The nurse should've offered a blood test when her test come up negative, on the basis that you had the positive tests with you.

bunch of jobsworths at surgeries I swear lol

Congrats again hun, see you in tri 1 xxxx

The nurse should've offered a blood test when her test come up negative, on the basis that you had the positive tests with you.

thanks very much maria i forgot u get involved in dif parts of the site etc thanks again:wave:

thanks very much maria i forgot u get involved in dif parts of the site etc thanks again:wave:

I'm a wanderer lol xxx

Congrats hun xxx

I thought I would just say that the doctors tests are alot less sensitive then the shop ones. Xxxx

thanks amyrose, ud think they would use the first response with how well it detects the hcg oh well

Also wanna say thanks to all the congrats, i know hubby will be excited an his mum a bit as she has 5 kids, an this will be our 4th but my mum always pulls a face i dnt think ive ever got a proper congrats off mum or grandma even though out its our choice were married an in a house with a spare room lol hubbys comp room at the mo but maybe not for too long, so thanks very much for all the comments an congrats an = :dust:to all of u xx

Your welcome Hun. This is number 7 for me Xxxxx

7 wow! :) how old are they? i was thinking the more you have i wonder if u get used to it but the more ive had im worried about labour coz i know it hurts haha all worth it after but ouch lolx

My oldest is 15 my youngest is 3. I think the older I have got the more I have felt each pregnancy. I feel like a washed up hag at 34 lol x

Hahaha I was done at 5 but when I met al I knew we would want kids together this lo is my last xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back