well 7pos tests last week an bleeding this morning :(

suzanneS84

Reaction score
Well last week i did 7 tests over a couple of days as home ones were saying pos an docs said neg well anyway yesterday i went shoping had bachache all day an bit stressed about the baby sticking etc as i dound out early an heard about people having early miscariages anyway ive not really had any cramping for a.while but had a bit of dark brown discharge last night an this.morning went to go for a wee N ther was quuite a bit of blood was suposesd to go to docs today for blood tests so im guessing if i was preg am prob not now :( .... Dnt know wot to do?:(

I dont have experience with this hun, but i have my fx for you that everything is ok, i would still go docs if i were you they will b able to help you.

Michelle. x

what colour was the blood? if its brown then its ok, red is bad as its fresh. I'd say you may still be pregnant x

Hi yesterday was the backache, then had brown discharge when i wiped which i never even got implantation bleeding so that worried but not half as much as this morning when there was bright red blood in the toilet an on tisue :( ive not had any pains touch wood an got to go see the doc at 4today so he can check me out an then scan later this wek i think as long as i dnt bleed more than a period N get really bad pains then i hav to go to hospital

Hope its a sticky bean :) I've never had any bleeding in any of my pregnancys x Hugs x

Wel i now have to stil go for a blood to see if i ever was preg?well pretty sure the utests i did cant all be wring but theres have failed an said neg each so god knows

No ive not done any since last thurs my boobs did stop hurtin as much yesterday n ive only ever had implantatiin with my others so maybe its gods way of saying stop bejng greedy an happy with the 3healthy children i have which i am of course xx

Aw hun :hugs: really hope all is ok :( ur not being greedy atall, don't think that. A friend of mine had bleeding quite regularly in the early stages, think it may have been due to low platelets. Go doc and see what they say, don't let them fob u off either, make sure u get a scan and bloods etc. Thinking of u :hugs: let us know how it goes. Maybe do another digi in the mean time x x

been to docs think he said it might just be an early misscariage that will sort itself out i did show him pics of my tests tho when they were all adament that i wasnt preg coz they always got negative results he said theyl contact me an know more when i get my blood results either tomo or next day but apart from that i guess i wont be preg for no longer an thats it?! :/

thanks it ob wasnt meant to be sad though if it managed to happen for a few weeks you wouldnt think out was wrong an ive still got my 3 gorgeous kids to keep me busy for now, not sure il want to try again any time soon tho incase this happens each time, was looking forward to everything being ok as i wanted to put it in xmas cards from everyone an number 4 lol well maybe one day there be another lil one thanks for everyones replys xx an hope u all have better luck than me :)

Aw hun :( so so sorry :( just have a rest from ttc for now and get yourself back to health then see how you feel. I really am sorry it turned out this way. We're all here for you :hugs: x x

Im so sorry to hear this hun.

Michelle. x

So sorry to hear this, very similar thing happened to me last month. I could have written most of your posts. Good luck in the future, I really hope it works for you soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back