Guess I belong here for now

I think you have done the right thing hun xxxx

I've got my operation booked for Monday afternoon

I'm scared but relieved it's going to be over soon

xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Gail, sorry sweetie. A closure for you at last. This will be in the past and you will be free. Then you can decide what to do next xx
xxxx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I'm glad you don't have long to wait Gail. This will definitely bring you a form of closure! I'm thinking of you, that was a hard decision xx

Glad and relieved that I know it's going to be sorted now, I wanted to give it chance to happen naturally but for my own sanity I want it over

Thsnks for the support as always my lovely friends :)

xxxxx

Sorry to read you're still going through this. I'm glad you've opted for surgical management to allow you to move on. I had surgical management with my 8 week loss and it was quick and painless (physically), bled for 4 days and spotted for a further 3 days afterwards. Counting the day of my op as cd1 I then ovulated again on cd21 and back to normal the next cycle xx

Hi scn
I wanted surgical management all along but because I thought I'd already miscarried I cancelled the operation, which I shouldn't of done, I will feel better when it's over and done with
I hope I do go back to normal quickly after the op, I'm going to try to relax about ttc and hopefully I will be able to get pregnant again in the future

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Aw Gail, I'm glad you'll be over this after Monday. Please don't be scared, it really isn't bad at all... A very simple procedure and you'll feel physically right as rain again very very soon... Will be thinking of you X X X

I hope everything goes well on Monday Hun, we will all be thinking of you xxxx

Hope you're okay this evening Gail... Nearly there hun... X X X X

Gail, I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Its a new start sweetie! Hurry up Monday!

xxxxxx

Sorry to read all this Clover i hardly ever get time to come on here anymore!
So sorry hope surgery goes as well as can be expected today and u can start to get over this awful time. I had a horrible drawn out mmc in Nov/Dec 2014 so here if u need to talk.
Good luck to u for future rainbow baby x

I'll be thinking of you today lovely lady xxx

I hope all goes well for you today love.

You can start to focus on the bright future.

Lots of luck, hugs and love :hugs:

xxxx

Thinking of you today Gail, hope it all goes smoothly and you get back to your family soon X X X

Thinking of you Gail. Hope you are OK x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back